Chapter 16

SAMANTHA'S POV-
I tried to open my eyes and found Myslef in my car, I had this terrible headache.I Tried to get up and looked for Augustus. I saw him standing outside the car thinking something!
I went to him and asked,"What you doing here love? I think I should go home Dad had to come home early today! "
He looked into my eyes with a strange Seriousness. I didn't know what had happened to him!I thought Maybe I did somw crazy shit while I was drunk that's the reason he was angry.
But he didn't look angry exactly. He looked a bit emotional.
"Augustus? Will you tell me what's the matter? ",I Said.
He had his phone in his hand.I saw there were 10 missed calls, they all were from either Dad's coworkers or his friends. So I called up Emelia  to ask what's the Matter.
"Sammy? Where Are you? I told you to be here an hour ago!",She said in a sad voice.
"Be where? What happened? ",I asked.
"Babe I know it'll be hard on You, But your Dad had a cardiac arrest. We tried to control it but nothing happened and he.... "
He what?,  I Asked.
"He died."

AUGUSTUS 'S POV-
Suddenly Samantha dropped the phone down and went Pale.she had no expressions absolutely nothing!I thought she'd cry but she didn't even once
She just rushed towards her car and I went with her and sat next to her.
She did not even say a word.
I tried to comfort her during the drive but she gave no response.We reached Prinston Hospital and she ran towards the main entrance and then she went to a lady who I supposed was Emelia, the one who called.
Emelia took her to the O. R. Where her Dad's body was.
I went with her,I held her hand the whole time because I knew she's gonna fall Apart any second as soon as she see's her Dad.
She went inside the O.R..
There He was, Lying lifeless.
I looked at Samantha.She went towards the dead body of her dad and tried to hold his Hand. She bent down and hugged him for one last time.She still wasn't crying. I didn't know why she wasn't.
I could see that she loved her dad by the way she hugged him,she was disturbed.
I didn't know what to do? She kissed her Dad's forehead and then came out.
I followed her.she Didn't wait for me she straight away went home without me.I was still in the hospital then and I asked Emelia for her address and then went towards her home.
It took me 15 mins to reach over there.
I rang the bell thrice and then finally Samantha opened the Door. She didn't say a word.But she was wearing this white coat that was top big for her,I.knew it was her dad's.
I didn't say anything, I just closed the main door.
I went and slowly hugged her,I didn't stop until she I Could feel her tears on my jacket. She was crying, Finally.
She tried to talk but I told her not to.The hug lasted for like an hour, until she cried it all out.
I could feel her shivers.