Chapter 22

"There she comes,Ms Queen "
That's what most of the kids in school would say when they saw her coming.
Saw Samantha Sheen coming.
Samantha now Hanged with her "Girlie's" as she says,
Tina and Charlet.
These two girls were mindless, you can say.They followed each and everything that Samantha Sheen told them to.
They used to come to school dolled up but hey hey there was one strict group rule,Charlet and Tina could not look better than Samantha! Like Ever.
Samantha would party on Monday's, Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Sundays.
Because Friday's and Saturday's was her time that she took out for her boyfriend Augustus Cyrus.
Samantha was a party freak.
She was Bad.
So bad.
So,
It's 10 am on Monday.
Augustus came to school in his car and then went to the Drama Club.
Samantha was a part of the Drama Club as well, But she never Showed up at school before 11 am and left exactly at 2 pm.
Ms. Smith, The drama teacher was taking the club as she always used to but today she was kinda angry.
"Samantha Sheen ",she Shouted.
"She isn't here! ",Emma Said.
"well This is enough now!Iv gotta suspend this Girl from the school For gods Sake.",she Groaned.

MS. SMITH - Class,let's set her as an example for the rest of you! Anyone who tries to be like that girl and think that they can miss classes just like that, they shall also be suspended. I still am not able to get what happened to this girl.Anyways Emma since your the Monitor of this club I'd like to inform Samantha that she's been suspended from school for a week. Can you do that for me?

EMMA- Sure miss! That won't be much of big deal.

After some time, The Drama club got over, so did the English class and the rest of the classes.
Anyone could see from Augustus's face that he was completely pissed off from his relationship and so he was pissed off from Samantha.
He went home.
He rang the bell a couple of but Samule didn't appear opening the door.
He kept ringing the bell, but no one responded.
He was irritated, ofcourse anyone would be.
He waited for like an hour in hot.
He was exhausted.
He finally remembered that he always gave one of the door keys to his neighbour,she was one fine old Lady.
He took the key from her and opened the door.
And and what he could most probably expect?
There was Vodka on the floor, Nachos on his Couch.
And Three half Naked girls dancing to loud music with 7 guys.
Samule was made to sit in a corner, tied with a rope and handkerchiefs stuffed in his mouth.
Honestly, Augustus was disgusted to see his girlfriend wearing nothing but her undergarments and dancing with a guy.
Augustus wasn't able to belive it was her.
There she was, the girl he loved.
She disgusted Him, she was no less than a animal.
Augustus was burning in anger, he wasn't angry that his place was a mess.
He was just angry because he was hurt.
Guy's can't express when they are hurt.
So it comes out in the form of anger.
Augustus went straightway to the living room and unplugged the speakers.
Everyone gave him strange and wired expressions for doing so.
"I want you all out from here in a second! Right now. ",He said burning in anger.
"Baby chill, They're all just my friend's Bae.",Samantha explained while falling all over on Augustus.
Everyone left within the time of 10 minutes. Except Samantha and Augustus untied Samule.
AUGUSTUS -Who are you?
SAMANTHA -OKAY, honey now please don't start with this mellow drama of your's, I'm just in no mood for it.!

AUGUSTUS -okay, so for what are you in a mood for? For dancing naked? For licking those guys? That's what you are in a mood for, huh?
SAMANTHA -Baby you're just taking it all wrong, so just shut up and we could have some hot, passionate stuff take place. It's been so long since we enjoyed a bit, eh?
AUGUSTUS -Gosh! Do you even look at yourself? Do you? Listen You piece of Crap. I fell in love with a girl with long brown hair and black boots who used to live her life to achieve something! The girl who carried this innocence in her, I fell in love with that girl. And believe me when I say each and every moment spent with her has been the best time of my existence.
But then she turns into this, this terrible animal standing infront of me! She has no dignity, so innocence is something completely out of her league. The only reason iv been with this Animal for so long is that each and every day when I wake I hope that one day one day,I might! I just might find that girl in you again. But she hasn't come back till now! And I'm getting afraid that she might not come back Ever.
SAMANTHA -Augustus. You're crying.
AUGUSTUS - Yes,okay? I'm crying.you know why Samantha Sheen? Because I'm not a coward like you. I'm not running away from reality and hiding behind this.Behind all of this Bullshit.
I'll always love My Sam.But the sad part is,she ain't here anymore.
So it's over.
Please leave.

You could see that Augustus's words did Hit her Hard.
Augustus left the room while she was still standing there, thinking!
She looked at herself.she had tears.
But then she didn't had the Gutts to walk up to Augustus and Apologise to him.
So she left.
It was over.
And somewhere she knew that she destroyed it.
That she hurted him.
She did.