chapter 36

Augustus's POV -
2 Days, 48 Hours and 678 Minutes.
And soon I'll be A married guy.
A charming one though ;)

Words can't describe how happy and nervous I am.
They say that as a couple gets married their stupid kiddish romance fades away but that doesn't sound convincing to me! I don't want Sam To stop acting stupid around me.
I love being stupid with her man!
She's like My own Brand of heroine.
I'm tooo busy these Days.
With all the guests and family who've arrived, Making arrangements for the wedding and also I've got to Book our cake and get it made on time.
How could a wedding look without a cake?
Thankfully Marshel Reminds me of preparing a Wedding speech. But I don't get time for writing one these days.
Anyways I finally booked our Wedding cake and they said they would deliver it at the venue right at 1 pm that is an hour before the wedding.
Samantha has been So busy with my crazy sisters, cousins though.
She's busy in shopping with them.
Well, Just as excited as I am About this Wedding I must say that I am much more excited about My kid.Or our kid as I shall say.
Samantha's been exercising like crazy.
She says she wants her body to be in perfect shape and I guess she's just surviving on fruits these days.
And just to take my revenge from Mr.Jack I've invited him to The wedding as well.
And since I know him so well, I can bet that he'd not miss the wedding by any chance.