Chapter 29

AUGUSTUS'S POV-
London one fine beauty, I must say.
My daily routine over here is Shooting the whole day and then Partying the whole night.
For the first time I didn't had the time to even talk to Samantha,I mean I wanted to But just couldn't.
So Today's shoot was over and My Friend Math told me that today we're gonna go to this Amazing Night club named "DrunkYards New Moon ".
The name itself was Kinda Impressive. Wasn't it?
So first we went to our hotel, I Took a shower and Put some good clothes on and Fixed my Hair and Applied my Favourite Perfume.It's fragrance was kinda Seductive, I Mean Sam loved it.
So We headed off to this club and Man the crowd over there was so different.
It wasn't some Cheap crowd It was hot yet Classy.
We entered and Math introduced me to some of His friends, Most of them were Girls and You could tell by their face that they were High. One of those Girls named Masila took Math With her.I could tell that she was one Horny Girl.
I went Towards the counter of the bar and sat On of those high Chairs.
As I was Gulping down my drink I though of calling Samantha or Granny maybe.
But then As I was about to Take my phone out of my pocket, A girl came And sat next to.
"So You're in this club to Muggle around with your phone?",She asked.
"Umm well, I don't know anyone here! ",I said.
"Ohh boo-of! ",She said.
"so You're single? ", she asked With an eager Expression.
(Say No I thought to myself, You're Already dating someone)
"Yes",I replied.
"Well That's Good, that's Pretty Good! ",she Said.
She asked Me if We wanted To Get out of here.
And I said yes.
We got out of the party and To her home.
It was a long walk from the club to her Home and I guess it gave us enough time To know each other.
She wasn't some Slutty and Desperate girl You'd randomly pick From a night club.
She was Gorgeous and Full of elegance.
She had Green eyes and Blonde hair.
She was thin but had chubby cheeks and two Dimples.
For a moment I completely had forgotten That I was going to marry the girl iv loved since 3 years. I can't cheat her for someone I met 30 minutes ago.

We entered her home and We sat and she offered me some Champagne.
I felt a bit Dizzy, I don't know why.
I could feel her Climbing onto me.
What was happening?