Chapter 9

AUGUSTUS'S POV-
SO Samantha is dating that Jack guy now,Well Amazing!
So I stopped talking to her, You know why should I?
Anyways it has been 6 Days now since we talked and I was completely ignoring her. I just felt bad you know, I knew a part of me loves her but if she's that much into Jack I should let her be happy.
So there I was, standing infront of my locker taking out some stuff and suddenly Ms Samantha walks up to me angrily.
But I pretended as if I didn't notice her at all.
"Augustus Cyrus ",She said.
"Oh me? Hey Jack's Girlfriend! ",I said in a taunting manner.
Samantha - What's goin on huh?You don't talk to me, You don't even say Hi. Are You annoyed with me or something?
Augustus - No you know I don't want That me talking to you makes your Boyfriend feel Offensive or something. By the way you both look cute together. cute kids!

SAMAMTHA-Whaa-aat? Shut Up, Alright! I'm not dating him.

AUGUSTUS - Yea sure.

Samantha - What's wrong with you Augustus?  I miss you, Alright!
  Augustus - Don't, Bye.

After this tiny little conversation I shut close my Locker and walked away. She stood there with a sad expression I knew she was feeling bad, But I cannot see her with that guy. So I decided not to give a shit to her or her Damn Boyfriend anymore. Even I've got Many girls who are crazy for me she's not the only damn one.
As I was walking I turned around to see if she was still standing there, Maybe waiting for me.And to my surprise she was standing there but not alone. With that Jerk ofcourse,she saw me looking at them While jack was holding her almost hugging her.I went to the parking area Sat in my car and drove home, I was already tired because of the late night party yesterday so yeah I guess I'll be off sleeping for the rest of the day.

SAMAMTHA'S POV- After Augustus being so rude to me I was totally devastated. I know he doesn't like Jack, But he has to agree and accept the fact that he isn't my Boyfriend. I thought I should talk to Augustus and sought things out but that just didn't help,so Why should I Try to talk to him now?  He wants to be bad? WELL let him be.
I won't try to talk to him ever again, let him go to hell.
So anyways Jack told me it's time for the School Prom now, It's gonna be fun!  I Guess and that reminds me that I have to choose a date.Well, Talking to Guys for a date isn't my Forte. SO I guess I'll just wait until some guy shows up and asks me first.
Anyways I think I should go home now, my dad has planned a lill house party for him and his frnds.