chapter 30

SAMANTHA'S POV-
We live in a world full of People without hearts.
How easy it is for us to Fall in love?
In our lifetime's we meet a lot of people, we get attracted towards many of em.
And we date a ton of em.
But only certain people are to be loved.
But that's the thing about love,
You've gotta give all your love that one perosn and expect nothing in return!
Love is about keeping the promise Anyway.
Visualising My Gus with that girl naked,hurts.
And it hurs so much that at time's breathing seems like a difficult task.
People often say that Once you find Your true love,You feel complete.
But why didn't anyone ever mention that once this true love fades away it leaves You shrieked. It destroys Your soul. It leaves you alone.
Yes, at this certain time I want to go back to Augustus. I want to accept the fact that he was honest and I want To continue my happy life with him.
But a part of me isn't ready To belive me. I must say even after all these Years, Jack has proved to be an Amazing friend.
It was 3 in the morning and I get a call from jacks number. I was worried if something was wrong he told me we had to reach London as soon as possible.
I packed A bunch of clothes and he drove me to the airport.
I kept asking him what the matter was,but he didn't respond.
By 8 am we were in London and in a house.
Where I found Augustus with that girl.
That's how I reached There when he woke up.
Jack has been absolutely helpful in this.
I travelled back to New York City and got all of Augustus's stuff Deliverd back to his house.
I didn't wanted him to be in My house.
And now I even convinced Granny to move to Forks.
Because I never wanted to be around him and Moving away seemed like a pretty good idea.
I hated him.
I hated him for breaking me.
I was already broke enough and With him doing this.
Is just so brilliant.
Getting away seems to be the only option I've got now.