chapter 33

AUGUSTUS'S POV-
It's been 3 days since I've been calling Sam.
I've sent her around 70 text msgs but she hasn't replied since then.
I knew it was over, and I wasn't gonna spare jack for that.
He ruined my relationship
And Samantha wasn't or isn't just an ordinary girlfriend for me she's the person I want to see all the special moment's in my life with.
But she's gone.
Three depressed days.
Full of dullness and sorrow.
And one day while I was in the gym trying to divert my mind I received   a call.It was from Samantha'S Granny.
I picked up her call and all she said was,
"she's expecting!"
And then she hung up. Honestly hearing this news from Granny made it a bit awkward for me.But I knew Samantha refused to tell me that's why Granny had to.
I couldn't tell You that how extremely happy I was imaging that a part of us was living inside Samantha.
But I was afraid of just one thing, I just Hoped that since Samantha was so emotionally stressed she wouldn't harm the baby.
I knew she could do something like that.
Soon after I got a call from one of my friends telling that he saw Samantha in the city hospital with a pregnancy specialist.
Damn!I knew she was goin to do something wrong.
I ran towards my car and drove rushingly to The city hospital.