Chapter 18- Goodbye Dadddy!

SAMANTHA'S POV-
IN Life we tend to loose things!but sometimes it's too sudden. And often suddenness makes things unbearable.
It's 20th August today,I lost My Father 3 days ago on 17th August.
I'll always keep loving him,you just don't give up on the ones you love just because you can't see them Anymore. They'll always be alive, smiling deep down your heart. My daddy will always be in my heart and whenever I'll have any problems I'll talk to him though I won't be able to hear his response but deep inside I'd know what he would say.
Because death only ends a life, it doesn't end a relationship.
Does death completely destroy the fact that my dad did everything good a father can do for his daughter. Can it destroy the fact that he loved me more than anyone in this world? Can it make me forget that I was brought by him,that he devoted all of his life to make me happy and to make me beautiful person? So I won't say that I had a dad.or that I was a daughter.
I still am a daughter, he'll always be my Superhero and I know a few years from now whenever I'm gonna tell my children how lucky I was to have a father like him they would owe him a lot of respect.
I must say that I couldn't have handle this sad phase of my life if Augustus wasn't there.In situations like these one loves the feeling that even if you fall down hard someone is gonna be there to lift you up,To dust off the dirt and to help you lead a new path again.
Augustus is no less than a new path for me.
I don't know where I would stand without his love and his care!
I feel like I can bear this pain till the time he's with me, Loosing him now would make me go somewhere far away and I'm afraid I won't be able to return.

He told me that he made all the arrangements for the Funeral, I was glad he did because I wasn't able to talk so inviting everyone was completely impossible for me.

So, Dad 's funeral is tomorrow.
And I have to present an eulogy about him.
Tomorrow's gonna be a tough day and a final goodbye.