chapter 37- A day Before Wedding

AUGUSTUS'S POV-
Tomorrow is 25th June,the day I'm gonna get married.
The day I'll be the husband of the most pretty girl I've ever come across in my life.
Tomorrow Samantha Sheen will now become Samantha Augustus Cyrus.
I didn't realise how fast the whole day passed and soon it was night time.
I felt nervous, I just Hoped that tomorrow each and everything will be perfect.
That we would be perfect.
I haven't seen Sam since two Days and At this time I did wanted to see her.
I wanted to check if she's alright!

So I decided to sneak into her home and meet her because I knew she was the only person who Could calm me down.
So I drove to her place and then since I have her house keys I entered the house without even ringing the bell.
Granny was asleep and so I straightway went to Samantha's room.
I opened the door slightly, and I saw her standing infront of the window. I guess she was enjoying the wind and I could very well see that she was thinking something.
I very quitely walked to her and then turned her towards me.
"What're you thinking Sam? ",I asked.
She said she wasn't thinking anything and nodded away.
"Tell me!You're having second thoughts or something? ",I added.
"I'm just Nervous you know, what if our marriage doesn't turn out well and we end up being two divorcees who hate each other ",She said.
"Baby,that isn't gonna happen! Because to me marriage is just paperwork. You'll still be my girlfriend and I'll be your stupid guy.Is that okay for you? ",I said.
She smiled and then nodded.
I hugged her so that she could calm down a bit, I kissed her goodnight and then went away.
"I'll be waiting for you at the aisle! ",I said.
"I'll be the one in white! "she said.
Well That was very convincing.
"Go to Sleep! "