V • YOU'RE UNDEAD TO ME

five. you're undead to me

 you're undead to me

Gilbert Residence

Elena is waking up from her big queen-sized bed and goes to the connecting bathroom of her bedroom, only to meet her ex-boyfriend's sister, "Oh."

Vicki Donovan smiles awkwardly at her, "I--I'm sorry, I'm almost done."

The chestnut brunette frowns, truly puzzled, at her unexpected presence before she comes up with the conclusion that her brother, Jeremy Gilbert, has something to do with this; over the unwanted love triangle between him, Vicki Donovan and Tyler Lockwood. There comes a time when she wonders how her best friend, Minerva, can even handle her own boyfriend.

"It's--it's okay. Take your time." Elena, feeling confused by her presence, walks out and the older teen walks over to Jeremy's bedroom later on.

"I think you might be in trouble." Vicki warned him as a mention.

"What did you do?" Jeremy asked as he is sitting on his queen-sized bed.

"Oh, Elena saw me." His fling simply informed him, concealing her pure annoyance and resentment over the girl who broke her brother's heart.

"Better my sister, not Minerva. She'll explode. And anyway, I'm a drug-using delinquent. A girl in bed doesn't really rank. Sorry." Jeremy told her.

Elena finds Jenna and Minerva, to have breakfast with her while the latter will be driving her to school as usual, in the kitchen downstairs.

Minerva rolls her eyes at her friend's lateness, "It took you forever to get up."

For Minerva Devon herself to wake up is roughly around 6:20 A.M. each morning for school; after she has to get some quick breakfast, pick her best friends up with her Prius and drive them all to their high school together. In all her teenage years of being the early morning driver, she would think that Elena Gilbert is the latest one of all and Bonnie Bennett being the earliest (well, second earliest after the driver herself). As for Caroline Forbes, there are the days when she doesn't want to be a burden for her friends to pick her up, therefore she uses her own Mazda to get to school by her own self.

"Yeah, I had to invite her in for breakfast." Jenna chuckles, smiling.

"Well, I'm sorry, but you're extra early today. Aren't you supposed to pick up Bonnie first, like how you usually do?" Elena asked her best friend.

"She's with Caroline. So we'll see them both later." Minerva told her.

"Okay. Jenna, are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" Elena brought up, truly surprised and confused of Jeremy and Vicki's 'relationship'; honestly, she can't seem to picture her underaged brother to be with anyone, especially after the pain he's endured for losing both their parents.