XXXIV • THE DESCENT

thirty-four. the descent

Salvatore Boarding House

A bright ray of sunlight shines over Rosie's adorable sleeping face, slowly waking her up due to the brightness in which she flutters her eyelids open to find that early morning has come. She looks down, only to find that her body is only wrapped around the softly thick dark brown sheet of her bed, indicating that what she did with Stefan the previous night wasn't a dream. He's finally out of the tomb underneath the old Fell's church, thanks to the deal Elena had with Elijah Mikaelson. Therefore, they owe them both for it. Katherine also deserves to remain imprisoned in the darkness of the tomb alone for what she did to them all, including her centuries-old escape. They could simply only wait patiently for Klaus to show up and finish her off.

Although what's puzzling and upsetting is when she finds that she's alone, lying, on the big queen-sized in her excessively spacious bedroom. As she slowly sits up, with her left hand holding up the sheet to cover her breasts, the satiated feeling of pure pleasure from the previous night makes her moan slightly; her caramel brown locks messy from how he ran his fingers through it as they gave in to their lust for each other. Her clear doe hazel eyes trail around the spacious room until they reached the slightly opened door, it's when her head tilts in adorable wonder to where her boyfriend is. How could he just leave her to wake up on her own? She just got him back! Therefore, she carefully sets both her feet down on the dark mahogany floor and gets up from the cold bed, her hand remaining to hold up the sheet.

"Stefan? Stefan? You're standing right behind me, aren't you?"

A shirtless Stefan, who has just walked out of her connecting bathroom, has quietly vamp-sped right behind her with a cute smile on his face, "Yep."

Rosie rolls her big hazel eyes mischievously as she quickly turns around with an adorable smile and kisses him on his pink lips which she adores so much. Although a cute pout makes it's way to her lips once she sees that he has already showered alone, without her, and is now only in a pair of jeans. Stefan grabs her lovely face with both of his hands as he leans back down to kiss that silly pout from her lips over and over again until she reciprocates.

"Good morning." He greeted her with a sultry voice which she only adores.

"I don't want us to be apart anymore. Ever." Rosie truly expressed, smiling.

"Well, you want it...you got it." Stefan grabs her by the waist, picks her up which makes her squeal out loud with her cute giggles, and lays her back down on her big queen-sized bed, in which they start to make out again with him on top of her; one of his hands moves to take the sheet from her until he started to speak once again, "I love you so much, and I don't want--"