XL • THE LAST DANCE

forty. the last dance

Salvatore Boarding House

Elena and Minerva are sitting with a middle-aged light brown-haired male lawyer, dressed in a smart suit, in the spacious parlor room, where the caramel brunette is signing some papers in order to officially change the deed of the manor under her name to own it, "Please sign here and here." Once Zach Salvatore, and now it belongs to Minerva Devon for invitation in order to protect Elena about who may come into the house from danger.

She takes the dark blue ink pen and does as she's told obediently, "Okay."

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Elena asked her in pure amusement and disbelief that Stefan was being serious about this all along, which means he truly trusts on Minerva to protect any human in the house. Although the place remains under the Salvatore name, like Damon said, considering the Boarding house was firstly initiated by a Salvatore all along. If she's not mistaken, it was Joseph, from what Rosie has told her before.

"For now. So as sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." Minerva simply told her as fact.

Elena nods a little, "I know. My own personal safe house." She smiles.

"Yeah, that's the idea. Only, I'm in charge." Minerva nods once, smiling. Honestly, she can't believe that Stefan would trust her enough to own it.

"Wouldn't want to clean it." Elena laughs and her close friend follows suit.

Stefan and Damon are waiting outside on the front porch patiently, in which the latter doubts whether Bonnie can defeat Klaus or not, with her restored powers, in order to prevent the sun and moon curse ritual from happening. It earns him a reminder that the young witch can channel enough witches' power to kill him, which Elijah thought would work, from the dilapidated witch house. Therefore, in conclusion, they only need to search for him...

Minerva opens the front door from inside for the compelled lawyer as he walks out, which earns him a truly grateful smile, "Thank you, Mister Henry."

Stefan and Damon walk to the main threshold but an invisible force keeps them out, which makes the banshee doppelgänger giggle adorably.

Damon gives her an 'are you kidding me?' look, "Real funny." Not.

She looks at the other, "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" My house. She could get used to say that about the Boarding house since.

Stefan smiles gratefully, "I would love to. Thank you." He steps inside, in which he settles to stand in the main foyer with the protected Elena there.