XXVII • KILL OR BE KILLED

twenty-seven. kill or be killed

 kill or be killed

Devon Residence

Rosie opens the door of her medium-sized walk-in closet in her own bedroom to check on her things; more specifically, her outfits. Although she grabs a black duffel bag sitting under the hanging clothes, unzips it once she takes it out and starts to shake it in order to pour any contents from the bag. Once only a few micro-sized dusts have fallen out, she begins to take her clothes from the closet one by one to put into the bag, as if she's going to move out, packing her necessary belongings around the room afterward. Once she has seen her own doppelgänger with her own crystal clear eyes the previous night, she had to remain in her parked Acura on the front driveway for two more hours when she had to dial Cassie from there about the situation; it was confirmed that that girl is the real Minerva Devon, who has returned from Baylor Boarding School (private) in North Carolina. How could she not tell her about this? Which is why she dialed Stefan once again the previous night to inform him about the possibility of her being a twin stranger to someone, just like how Katherine and Elena are exactly alike.

He couldn't believe it at first, with the thought that she was probably hallucinating due to her lack of rest, which she denied and confirmed that she was completely in her right mind about the whole situation. Since Minerva didn't see her at all once she got back inside of the house after the phone call she had on the front porch the previous night, Rosie had to sneak in through the back door in the kitchen and vamp-sped upstairs to her room without Minerva's awareness of her presence in order to prevent confusion. Although as an aide, Stefan offered her to move into the Boarding house with him and Damon since they have six other unoccupied bedrooms, or it would be a much better idea if she can share a bedroom with her boyfriend. Rosie grabs her toothbrush, the brush covered with a clearly clean plastic top, from the plastic cup sitting on the sink and walks back to her connecting bedroom. She looks up when she senses someone in the room, only to find Stefan leaning against the walk-in closet door, which is now closed right after she has already packed her clothes inside her duffel bag.

He smiles at her, especially at the sight of her packing her necessary belongings in her duffel bag in order to move in with him today, "Hey."

She closes the connecting bathroom door, walks towards him as he does the same towards her, and gently kisses him sweetly, smiling, "Hi."

The adorable, intimate couple embrace each other lovingly into a warm hug.

"Are you ready for today?" The green-eyed vampire asked in determination, also gesturing towards her duffel bag now sitting on her queen-sized bed, referring significantly to their easy stage fight in front of everyone in public.

Today is going to be a big day for her, since she has to pretend that her relationship with Stefan is going through a rocky phase which will lead to a break up in order to evade Katherine, and she has to move out of this house in order to evade Minerva, her own eerie doppelgänger, for their own good. She doesn't want her to find out about her just yet, or Cassie has probably already informed her about her identity. On the bright side for the day, she will move in with her boyfriend and his brother at the Chatêau Salvatore. They know it's risky, a big one, since Katherine can come in and show up at any time and find out that they are living together, though she can always use a separate bedroom in the excessively spacious, massive royal manor. Although perhaps she can pretend that she's much closer with Damon now since Katherine wants Stefan all to herself, even though it's not happening. Therefore, she is beyond ready to play their part in front of everyone.