XIX • MISS MYSTIC FALLS

nineteen. miss mystic falls

Mystic Falls High School

Stefan, with his sunglasses on, is parking his bright red old Porsche since he has just arrived; Rosie/Minerva sees him and walks over to him, "Nice car."

"Thought it was a waste to leave it in the garage." Stefan replied right after he takes his shades off, rather showing off his own old car to the public. He wouldn't consider his red old Porsche as a furniture in his garage any longer.

She smiles at this statement, rather impressed, and they share a short kiss.

Rosie/Minerva chuckles, "I didn't know you were coming back today." Not that she doesn't like it, but she absolutely loves it when her lover's around.

He has to. For her. "You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things." Stefan shrugs.

"Hmm. Does that mean you're okay now, with all the cravings?" She asked.

"Yeah, I mean the worst part is over, so...now all I want to do is just spend as much time with you as possible." Stefan told her as a loving reassurance.

Rosie/Minerva nods once, smiling at the sound of that, "I'm okay with that."

She loves the sound of that. They lean in for another intimate kiss once again, relieved that they can finally spend as much time together for today.

"Hey, thank you for helping me get through the rough patch." He expressed.

"You're welcome." His lovely girlfriend replied, smiling, and there's a pause as they are only staring at each other, "Come on. We're going to be late."

"Okay, uh, you know what? I'll catch up with you, I'm going to grab my stuff. I'll be right behind you." Stefan told her for another relieving reassurance.

"Okay. I'll see you later." She walks away after a cute peck on his cheek.

Stefan goes to the trunk of his car and opens it to reveal a lot of blood bags from the Mystic Falls Hospital. He grabs his things and closes the trunk.

Later, Bonnie is walking down the busy hallway, reading a few papers as she recounts on what she has missed; Elena is running after her, "Bonnie!"

"Hey." The Bennett girl puts on a fake smile on her stressed out face.

"Hey, I tried to grab you after class, but you've already taken off. How are you? How's your family?" Elena asked, genuinely curious about her best friend's family's well-being after Sheila Bennett's tragically inevitable death.