Part 1

Please HELP ME! No please STOP! He slapped me across my face and put his hands around my neck. SOMEBODY HELP ME!PLEASE!!

I jumped up out of my sleep sweating hard. That night just keeps hunting me over and over again every night. Hearing Mac opening his room door and his feet hitting the floor lets me know he heard me. He knocked on my door before entering seeing me sitting up in my bed. It

"You had another nightmare didn't you?" he asked walking over towards me and sat on my bed. I nodded my head looking at my fingers. " I know it's not easy right now but things are going to get better sis," he said grabbing me into a hug and kissing my forehead before he left out my room. "Yeah, I hope so," I said to myself laying back down closing my eyes.

Waking up that morning I went to the bathroom to shower and start on my hygiene stuff. I turned the shower on and sat on the toilet after I flushed I washed my hand and brushed my teeth. I stepped in the shower feeling the hot water relax my muscles I stayed under the water rethinking my life at the moment.

30 mins later

When I finished washing my body I turned the water off I stepped out of the shower to grab my dry towel. When I dried off I put lotion on my body and walked out of the bathroom that was connected to my room and walked towards my walk-in closet to find me something to wear for today.

When I finished I walked out of the closet to look at myself in my long length mirror taking in my appearance. I wore my white Gucci shirt with my purse to match I didn't want to wear heels since I knew I'll be walking around a lot today. I walked downstairs to grab my keys and headed out the door knowing Mac was gone because his car keys were gone.

Today I was going out to search for a building to start my makeup and hair business since that's what I loved to do

Today I was going out to search for a building to start my makeup and hair business since that's what I loved to do. I have been slacking a lot lately sitting in the house depressed about what happened to me years ago. Plus my birthday was coming up ya girl turning 21 finally a bitch grown.

I pulled up to this building where I'm meeting Ari my real estate agent also my best friend to look at buildings. I decided to go ahead and open a building for myself something I have been seeing myself doing but I put it on hold after everything that happened. I saved up from working at "Unique Stylez" as a makeup and hairstylist that my best friend put on.

"Hey sis," Ari said as I walked up to her. We hugged pulling away" Girl I hope I like this building today." I said to her as we walked up to the doors. When we walked in I like how it was modeled but I knew I was gone have to have some shit knocked down and put in place. " This building only 10 thousand a lot of work going to have to be done before your opening so I'll give it about another year or so" she rambled on about everything that needs to be fixed.

"Okay let's go see the other building cause a year is way too long" I stopped her from talking. We walked back out of the building towards my car and waited until she locked that one back up. Once she was finished she got in her car and I followed her. Driving to this location all my favorite stores and food place were on this street so that was a plus.

Pulling up to the building in 20 minutes it was nice on the outside I just wanted to know what the inside looked like. I got out of my car walking up to the door while she was unlocking the door I walked into the building first as she held the door. " Thank you, I'm already liking this," I said looking around. " Yeah, this a new spot they built a few months ago" she looked over at me and laughed cause she already knew what I was about to say.

"Why the fuck I waste my gas going to the other one whore if you was gone to bring me here" I looked over my shoulder at her as I walked around. "This one is 11 thousand and no problems at all as you can see," she said laughing at my face I was giving her. "I'll take it so where's the paperwork" I walked back towards her with a big smile on my face.

We walked outside as she put the keys in my hand. We talked about our plans for later on as she got a call and had to leave. I locked the door back and headed back to my car only to bump into someone falling to the ground " My bad ma I didn't see you" he said handing me his hand to help me up.

Dave

"My bad I didn't see you ma," I said to some shorty I knocked down leaving the barbershop. I reached my arm out to help her up. When she finally looked up she wanted to say something but she didn't she was just staring in a nigga face I know I look good. " It's okay I wasn't looking where I was going" she looked back at me as she picked her phone up. She was about to walk away but some told me to grab her arm.

When I did she flinched but I didn't think anything of it. " Let me take up to lunch since I knocked you down," I said looking at my ap watch than back at her with a smile. She nodded her head so we walked over to The Soul Spot that was across the street. When we walked in I walked straight up to the counter and ordered greens, mac, and cheese, turkey, and lemonade to drink. I let her order for herself "can I get mac and cheese, fried chicken, cabbage, cornbread, and strawberry lemonade for the drink.

We sat down and waited for the food so I started a conversation cause I never saw her before. " I never got your name?" I said looking over at her. She looked around for a minute " Aaliyah, and yours" she asked. My name Dave nice to meet you I stuck my hand out to shake hers she grabbed it with her small soft hands. Our food was called I got up and grabbed it returning to the table I gave her hers and we started digging in making small talk.

"I never saw you on this side before what brings you over?" I asked looking over at her as we caught eye contact. " I'm always here getting food from this spot but I just bought that building you knocked me down in front of". She said looking over at me with a lil smile on her face. I shook my head and laughed. "But you the one who said you wasn't looking where you were going," I said with my eyebrow raised she did this little cute ass laugh that I liked for some reason.

15 mins later

We got finished eating I walked her back to her car she was about to open the door but I opened it for her "Thank you, and thanks for the food too" She said sitting in the car putting her seatbelt on. "No problem so can I get your number gorgeous?" I asked bending down in her window looking at her she blushed and tapped her chin like she was thinking about it. "Wow, you gone do me like that beautiful?" I asked side-eyeing her playfully she laughed and reached for my phone. I took it out of my pocket and watched her put her number in it.

She drove off as I walked back into the barbershop were my boy Renzo was done with his haircut so we dip and headed back to my tattoo shop Epic Ink-masters I had it for about four years now shit has been going good. I walked in seeing a couple of people here waiting to get there's done by me I saw my boys in the back working as I passed them up to get in my room to set up my equipment.

I was so into the zone I finally looked at my phone to see the time read 11:45 pm. I wiped the access ink off his arm and started telling him what to do and what not to do to the tattoo. When he left I cleaned my station and walked towards the front to see Renzo sitting waiting for me to lock up so I can take him home.

___________________

MM is Dave

Dave x Aaliyah