Part 47

Excuse any mistakes

Aries

"Twins come on before we're late!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. They had a doctor's appointment today and hopefully, that goes well even though they are bad because they are they don't like going to the doctor. The first one down the stairs was Blessing I wanted to laugh because she was already moping looking just like her father "Me don't like the doctor mommy" Blessing said reaching up for me yeap just like her father. I picked her up kissing her check "But we have to see if your healthy" I said making her scrunch her face up. "I am, I drink my milk," She said seriously causing me to laugh. She gets that from me definitely. "Blaire we're leaving," I said putting Blessing down seconds later Blaire came running. " I miss daddy" She huffed making me poke my lip out I did too and just like that he called.

"Look daddy calling," I said accepting the face time call bending down so he could see all of us.

"Daddy where you at? "When you coming home?" The girls both throughout questions at home making him pout he was so soft for them.

"Daddy coming home later how bout we go get ice cream?" he asked making them both scream and dance around. They definitely got that from me.

"Ice cream and food too daddy" Blessing said coming back in the phone making both me and G bust out laughing. They are definitely spoiled.

"Food to Bubbs, let me talk to mama" G laughed as I shook my head. "Come on girls before we're late," I said grabbing everything before we walked out the door.

"Hey my beautiful Pooh" G said making me smile harder than I already was. My love for him will always grow deeper and deeper.

"Hey babe give me a few minutes," I said sliding my phone down the seat before helping Blessing in first as she buckled herself in. I did the same with Blaire as she buckled herself in as well.

"Okay I'm back" I smiled closing the door pushing the button to start the car. I set my phone up on the dashboard before backing out.

"Sorry I couldn't make it Pooh but I'll make it up to y'all when I get back. Text me when y'all finish up there okay?" he said making me nod my head.

"You know I always tell you G. You want some? What is it?" I asked laughing as he licked his lips before bussing out laughing as well I know my man.

"Hmm you but that's for later," He said making me blush now I can't wait to see him later. I looked back at the girls and saw they had their headphones in "Maybe if you do that thing I like" I said making me choke on smoke since he was smoking.

"You deadass?. I knew you liked that shit freaky ass" He said making us both bust out laughing we both know who the biggest freak is so we not even gone go there.

"Maybe I did the fi... "Mommy shicken nuggest," Blaire said as we passed a Chick-Fil-A making G bust out laughing he loved when she said that.

"You ate before we left the house B when we leave the doctor's office," I said making her shake her head. I blew out a breath because that child loves her nuggets.

"Text me when y'all finish I'm serious I love yall," G said making me laugh he had some up his sleeve and I knew it.

"Okay babe talks to you then we love you too," I said blowing kisses on the phone before we hung up.

"Come on girls," I said opening up Blessing door helping her out. I went to the other side to do the same thing.

I hope G was done be here later for real because I and the girls miss him since he's been gone on tour it's been hectic but I can handle it. Both of the shops have been going crazy if I'm not at the hair shop I'm at the clothing shop handling everything that needs to be handled. I get help with the girls so that wasn't a problem it's just I miss my man that's been gone for 2 fucking months. I don't mind it but he's been in the studio for 2 months then turn around he has a tour for 2 months it was a hard 2 months with the studio the late nights but we dealt with it the 2 months tour had us beefed out with each other but like always we got through it. This was his dream and he's living it I couldn't be happier than I am. I was out at a couple of shows as well because I' ma support my man end of story. It was fun but too many damn cameras if you ask me.