Part 13

Listen to MMS when it says.

Ari

"Bitcchhh I know they didn't!" I yelled looking out the window of the Airport the plane was landing. We were in Bail, Indonesia and I was loving the tropical look it was giving me already. Not being able to sleep cause I wanted to be nosey as fuck I wanted to see where we were going. I jumped on Ramelo's lap kissing him all over his face. This relationship was the best I ever had out of the 2 I been in and I liked it. Clarence did something to me that I couldn't explain myself.

"You happy as hell" He laughed putting the blunt out. We flew on Dave private jet so it was easy to get that shit through here they even bought fucking guns even though this supposed to be a relaxing vacation. I bought mines too so I'm not even gone go there with that. I looked out the window of the plane I felt Clarence eyes on me making me smirk before looking at him "Why you looking at me like that?" I asked looking in his eyes it looked like he was studying me and looking into my soul trying to find answers.

"I'm good I swear baby," I said putting my arms around his neck kissing his lips. After almost losing my life in front of him it had his mind somewhere else and he just won't tell me what he's been thinking or how he feels. He just stares at me for long hours and not say a word sometimes. But on this trip shit about to change and feeling gone be said because I have stuff I need to say to him as well. "I'm just checking baby" he said standing up with me kissing my lips than my forehead.

"You ready bestie!!" A came from the back and yelled making everybody look at her. I laughed before walking off the plane with her behind me "Bitch dick got you extra excited I see" I said laughing as she pushed my shoulder laughing. "Bitch not yet but being away for 2 fucking weeks in Bail do" She said getting into the car they had waiting for us it's was fucking 5 am and I was ready for bed that's flight gave me jet lag for real. "Sleep is calling me" A spoke falling out all dramatically making me laugh. This child be dramatic her whole life it never changed that's what I loved about her shit we both were.

"Lets roll," Dave said getting into the car Clarence opened the door where my head was leaning on I always fell I rolled my eyes "Really you couldn't go on that side" I spoke he smacked his teeth before moving me over getting in. I kissed my teeth leaning my head on his shoulder he knew how I was when I was tired so I guess my attitude didn't mean nothing to him at the moment. "Lose that attitude for I fuck it out of you" He spoke into my ear making me squeeze my legs together closing my eyes for the remainder of the ride.

Clarence

Almost losing Ari in front of me scared me it reminded me why I left that shit alone in the first place. If I didn't look in time or pushed her out the way that bullet would've been in her fucking head and it was messing with my mind ever since. That girl means so much to me over the last past 3 months she wifey material and I don't plan on letting her go anytime soon.

Bring her to Bail so she can clear her mind and mines as well and to get some shit off my chest with her. So we can come to an understanding where we are with each other because I don't see myself with anybody else but her. I want it to stay that way. I always been an honest and faithful nigga but it's me who always get fucked over in the end. I was raised to treat a women with respect and how I'll treat my own moms that's how it always supposed to be but after getting cheated on and left for another nigga. I came into trust issues with females but I trust her.

Pulling up to the house the girls screamed like they never saw shit like this them big ass houses they live in. I had my face scrunched up at them. "You better unscrunch that motherfuckaa," A said mushing my head than laughing they got out the car and left us to get the bags. We double tip the driver before walking towards the house hearing them talking. "This shit is so nice he must want the 500x combo" Ari said making A agree to whatever the fuck that means. I looked at Dave and he shrugged his shoulder we were some confused niggas right now. I shook my head the fuck she mean 500x combo?? Her ass stays hungry.