Part 19

Clarence

"So, you gone talk to your dad?" Ari asked. I shook my head yeah I have to talk to him to find out information on my brother why else she thinks I'm here. Theirs none else to discuss with him other than that. I was getting stressed out just thinking about it.

"Not about business, on a personal level babe" she said straddling my lap. I scrunched my face up at that what he gone say he sorry. I don't want to hear no shit like that he did what he did and that's that. I wonder how he found out my mother was pregnant with me I sit and think about so much shit dealing with that situation. Like why she left me in a foster home? Did she not love me? Did he really look for me? Why she just up and left me? These were my everyday questions I thought to ask if I ever met either one of them.

"Nah I'm good on that" I said leaning back on the headboard rolling my blunt. A nigga needed this right now stressed wasn't even the word we about to be working days straight. I know this that's why I left that game shit alone that shit be stressful at times gotta watch over your shoulder every damn day even when you out with ya family. I don't want that nomo I rather live freely but for my family I'll go to war with a plan behind it to get the job done.

"Okay, I'm not gone rush you" Ari said pecking my lips grabbing the blunt from my hand lighting it. I smirked looking at her she looked good as fuck shit, in my opinion, she looked good doing nothing she can be just sitting down with her head in her phone. She be looking too good she got a nigga nose wide open and I liked it. For one she real as fuck she doesn't sugarcoat shit with a nigga I was really feeling her that's why I'm so hesitant to get into this shit again. I want to start a family with her I see myself marrying her in the future.

"Look I know I don't express my feelings a lot but I really do appreciate you and love you ma you mean a lot to me" I said puffing the blunt. She looked at me with tears in her eyes I raised up grabbing her pulling her towards me. I hate when she cry shit don't sit well with me she was too hard for that but I know she has feelings as well no matter how hard she be acting.

"I love you too babe" she said kissing my lips getting off the bed. I put the blunt down and got up put my clothes up "This yoo room or some" I asked cause it was female clothes in the dresser she nodded her head laughing "Yeap since I was 14" she said walking away towards the bathroom she looked back at me "Come on" she said I ran towards her stripping out my clothes. She didn't have to tell me twice walking in the bathroom that shit was nice my pops was living good.

 She didn't have to tell me twice walking in the bathroom that shit was nice my pops was living good

**