Part 10

Dave

It was going on 2 months and everybody was down about Aaliyah's situation. It was driving everybody up the wall if she didn't wake up today we had to wait longer than that and I was ready to kill these niggas now. Everybody was happy when she moved her hands three weeks ago but that was just in the moment now everybody hoping today or anytime next week she wakes up.

I haven't left her side one bit I be in the crib every day of the hour and I didn't mind it. My hair was growing out and shit I got a beard now shit been getting heavy. I been stressed the fuck out I grabbed my bag of weed and decided to step outside on the balcony to smoke. I was so caught up in my thoughts like this shit crazy as fuck we were just getting to know each more and I just made her my girl and shit and then this happens. I know she gone wake up I feel it babygirl strong.

When I finished smoking I went into the guest room where she was. I walked over towards her grabbing her hand and sitting in the chair that was by her bed. "Baby I need you to wake up please" I groaned. Walking over to the tv turning it on watching reruns of football this what I did every day as of now hoping she'll wake up any minute now. I miss hearing her voice and that sassy as attitude she says she doesn't have.

1 hour later

I was smoking my third blunt and watching animal planet a nigga got hungry so I decided to order some pizza. I looked back at Aaliyah just wanting to smack her ass awake but I'm not tryna die when she wakes up. I focused back on the tv watching this lion tryna get this damn dear.

*Cough *Cough

I didn't pay attention to the coughing cause a nigga high as fuck and be hearing shit until I heard it again. I looked back at Aaliyah and seen her moving I blinked my eyes a few times tryna see if I was tripping. I shook my head "I need to stop smoking" I said to myself turning back around watching tv.

I saw some movement out the corner of my eye. I ignored it at first but that shit was still moving I grabbed my gun from off the table I turned around fast with it up. I hurried and put it back down and sat there for a minute cause this weed got me outta there. Until I heard her speak my heart fell to my ass literally. "D-Dave" I looked at her I raised from the couch fast running over to her. I fell but I got up fast as fuck. I seen her laughing on the low see that's what I love about her something can be wrong with her and she still smiles or laughs at shit.

"Baby you awake" I spoke rubbing through her hair she pointed to her mouth asking for water I walked over to the mini-fridge in the room getting a bottle of water. I opened it putting it to her lips as she took a few sips. "How long have I been out?" she asked looking at me waiting on my answer. "Just two months" I said shrugging my shoulders like she didn't take forever to wake the fuck up."I'ma call your doctor" I spoke walking over to my phone calling him. The whole time I was on the phone I was looking at her happy she was finally up. I been waiting on this day seems like forever. Glad my ass ordered food and didn't go get some I would've missed this moment.

"He's on the way" I said sitting by her. I smiled down at her as she laid back nodding her head. "Dave-" I cut her off by kissing her lips multiple times she kissed me back we both smiled in the kiss. "I miss that," we both said. I was finna say something else when the doorbell rung that had to be the pizza boy. "That's the food I'll be back" I kissed her forehead leaving out the room. When I got down to the door I paid the pizza man and Aaliya's doctor was walking up. "Wasup James" I spoke closing the door. "Wassup I bet you glad she up huh?" he asked as we both walked towards Aaliyah's room. When we walked in she looked surprised that he was here she doesn't know I know about everything yet so we'll talk about that later let's just see about her first.