Part 23

Dave

As I was speed walking down the hall counting the doors 244..245. I saw nurses run into room 246 yelling code red. I walked up the door to see them trying to stop Aries from having a seizure. I tried to run inside but a man stopped me "Sir you can't come in here as of right now" he said trying to close the door but I put my foot in front of it "That's! my fucking wife man" I yelled than calm myself down so I wouldn't get put out.

"I'm sorry sir" He said. I stood there mugging his ass I wanted to see everything as they worked on here I know it'll hurt me but I had to see for myself. They used the defibrillators on her watching her chest jump up I looked over at the monitor seeing the line still flat. I closed my eyes and said a little prayer to Allah.

"What's going on" Ari rushed over. I couldn't even say nothing my mind was blank right now how could some go from good to this again right now. I never thought about the bad when I bumped into Aries all I thought was good things her having my kids all 10 and us getting married. But this right here had the devil working my last nerve. I stood up from the floor looking at all of them as they waited for me to tell them what's going on. " Um... Something else happened before I could even go in" I said looking away from them this shit was hurting me. Ari started back crying as Ra rub her back I looked at Mr. R he was trying to be strong but I know inside her was breaking down both of his kids less than a few days apart.

I looked back when I heard nurses coming out her room the one that I yelled at earlier came over to me "Your wife is stable she went into cardiac arrest but we got it under control" He smiled. I grabbed him hugging him I was thankful I thought this was the last of us and another coma wasn't good right now.

Ari

Watching Gavoni hug the doctor for dear life I couldn't help but smile as Ramelo laughed. I guess Gavoni was showing him something him something he never seen before. I pulled away from Ra walking into the room I stopped and just stared at Aries as she laid there she had a couple of cards in her but I thanked God for pulling her through this it's like she bounces back every time we'll that's what I thought.

"Aww bestie pooh" I said rushing over to her. I hugged her forgetting about how sore she was but I didn't care she was here and alive this time she scared me it felt like life stopped for a minute when I saw her on the ground. I wouldn't be able to live life without Aries she was all I really had. I didn't mess around with my blood sisters like that because that was my past life. "I-I Ari" I got up to get her some water when I turned around she was crying silently touching her stomach. I dropped the cup walking towards her grabbing her into a hug I cried with her " I'm so sorry Arie, I'm so sorry" I kept repeating this was a dream of hers crushed.

We never even got around to do the test together. I wanted Aries to have a baby so bad it was something I always told her when she lost her virginity to Mark. But again finding out her being raped was something that stuck on my mind as well why couldn't she just tell me. We were going through the same thing but that's another story for another day. "I know this going to take a while to get over but I'm not leaving your side so don't push me away okay" I said kissing her forehead. She nodded turning the other way one thing about Aries she was good at hiding her pain. "I love you Aries" I said standing up with tears in my eyes rubbing her back. I was gone be here for her even if she didn't want me to she's always there for me. Hearing the door open the boys walked in Gavoni ran right towards her grabbing her into a hug.

Ramelo

"You good ma?" I asked in Ari's ear as she stood in front of me she was staring into space with a blank look on her face. She nodded her head lying buy we'll talk about it later tonight I kissed her cheek walking off towards my sis.