Part 4

Dave

We pulled up to the park I had food waiting on us at. She  looked at me confused before I got out to open her door. " Why we here?" she asked smiling looking at me for answers. I grabbed her hand walking towards the table that was by a lily pond. She saw the setup and started smiling again. I love to see her smile and I just meet her. "This is so nice of you." She said kissing my cheek.

We sat down across from each other she was just grinning

We sat down across from each other she was just grinning. I learned from our lil talk last night that little shit like this count for her. So I called one of my boys to set this up while she was getting dressed. I was feeding her grapes as we talked about different shit.

" So where are you from really?" she asked looking over at me as I held some cheese up to her mouth she ate it. " Harlem ,New York," I said grabbing a grape and eating it she looked at me for a minute before she said some. "Really I'm from New York, Manchester," she said smiling as she eat some cheese. " Okay I see ya mama" I said looking over at her. Do you have parents?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders looking down I see that was a tuff subject.

I grabbed her chin and lifted her head I leaned over the table and pecked her lips a couple of times. I knew she didn't want to talk about it the look on her face said it all. "Let's change the subject." I said sitting back in my seat rain came out of nowhere. We threw everything in the trash. " Can I get on yo back?" she asked walking behind me and jumped on anyways I ran towards the car as the rain came pouring down harder.

We got in the car sitting there for a little minute cause I had other shit planned too but I guess that's canceled as well. "Sorry ma I didn't know it was going to rain," I said looking over at her. "It's fine we can always go inside and chill I can cook something for us or we can stop and get something." she said looking over at me. "Aight you can cook" I said looking at her we both busted out laughing.

I pulled out heading towards Walmart to get something to cook.  I reached in the back and grabbed my hoodie putting it on. We ran up to the door going inside. "You push the buggy sir" she said grabbing it and giving it to me walking away. " Girl you lucky" I said watching her as she walked off. We went down the aisles putting stuff we needed for tonight. "If it isn't mister fuck and duck em" this old hoe from last year said walking up to us looking at Liyah mugging her.

I laughed at her which caused Aaliyah to laugh too but I stopped laughing cause I don't know what her crazy ass was laughing at. "Girl, get the fuck out of his face and mines before I smack the shit out of you" Aaliyah short ass said walking up on Ashly getting in her face. I grabbed her arm turning her down the aisle cause I didn't have time for this bullshit today. "He was just with me last night," Ashly said walking behind us now shorty was just asking for it now.

"Haha bitch I'm laughing so fucking hard," Aaliyah said sarcastically putting shit in the buggy. At this point I don't even know what the fuck was going on cause she was so calm with it still shopping around like this bitch not following us. " Damn why the fuck you following us around for seem sus to me" I said stopping the basket turning around to look at her as she frowned at me. "So you wanna act brand new when you get another bitch how you just gone fuck and leave me" she yelled getting in my face. Before I could even push her back Aaliyah came and got in shorty face talking shit in another language."Estás poniendo a prueba mi paciencia en este momento perra" she said it with an annoying attitude.