Part 15

Dave

I woke up to Aaliyah kissing on over my face a nigga was still tired from last night "Get up papì" I just knew she was smirking when she said that. I didn't even have to look her way. "Lay back down, Aries it's too early" I said turning my head the other way. She slapped my ass really hard and that made a nigga jump the fuck up I was ass naked "What I tell you about that gay shit ma" I said side-eyeing her as she walked off towards the bathroom naked as the day she was born. I must say it was a sight to see every day if you know what I mean.

Walking into the bathroom she already had the shower going. I stepped in behind her as she washed herself up. I grabbed my soap and did the same. When we finished getting dressed we walked downstairs seeing Ari and Renzo sitting at the table already eating. Ari gave Aaliyah a look I just shrugged my shoulders and walked over towards Clarence dapping him up. I planned me and A some shit today so we are gone be out all day if she doesn't complain how tired she is or hot we good until later tonight.

"You ready ma" I looked over at her as she stuffed the last of her food in her mouth smiling at me as walked over grabbing my hand leaving out the door. The sun was barely up I decided to ride bicycles this morning for a little exercise and shit the least I could do. I watched A put her helmet on and laughed cause a nigga wasn't wearing that shit.."Put yo fat head in that helmet" Aaliyah said looking at me with her eyebrow raised. I smacked my lips. She thinks she running shit around here. "I can put this head somewhere else ma" I smirked flicking my tongue between my two fingers.

"Ouu Daveyy stop right here," A said as we saw an outside breakfast place. I looked at her like she was crazy cause we haven't even peddled nowhere yet and she already stopping for food she just ate like 5 mins ago. "You just ate Sassy" I said calling her by a name I came up with a nigga tryna see what fits as of right now. "You know I don't like that one" she sassed rolling her neck. Getting off the bike rolling it by a chair she sat at with me right behind her. I waved a waiter when I saw one he walked over and gave us menus. A looked over the menu with her eyebrows scrunched up so I know she was lost. " I'll order for you ma" I said laughing.

After breakfast again we were making our way to the Museum cool lil spot I think she'll like. Meeting the tour guide that was waiting on us. We began walking through the Museum hand in hand as he talked. I didn't know what this nigga name was it sounded funny and I couldn't say it. "This is nice," A said with her finger on her chin while she was looking at some dick sculpture piece that shit looks gay as hell if you ask me. "Why it looks like a dick tho?" I asked with my face scrunched up making her laugh. "The real definition of dick riding" we both busted out laughing.

"I can't take you nowhere" A laughed grabbing my hand walking behind the man as he talked nobody paid attention to dude but aye he doing his job so

"I can't take you nowhere" A laughed grabbing my hand walking behind the man as he talked nobody paid attention to dude but aye he doing his job so. " But was I lyin tho?" I asked grabbing her by her waist putting my face in her neck sniffing her. She always smelled like her Japanese cheery body wash with a hint of coconut oil. "You smell good," I said kissing her neck as she giggled. "You always find a way to sniff me" She laughed before kissing my lips. I shrugged my shoulders "I can't help that you smell good" I said before kissing her lips again. We had one more stop than we heading home cause a nigga ass hurt on that bicycle seat deadass. I'm not gone say none I'ma let her say some first than I'ma speak up about it.