Part 39

2 days later

Excuse any mistakes

Ramelo

"Show up around this time no later" I told him handing him a paper he nodded his head slapping hands with me. I dipped and drove towards the store to get the ice Ari sent me out here for but I had to make a couple of moves first. I was glad shit as turning out for the best it was time to a miracle to happen somewhere because all my family gets is pain. We were tired of it I wanted to move and get the fuck out of dodge and it was time even though I just bought that big ass house I could buy another one. Ari wouldn't care anyways it was something I been thinking about anyways that's were a nigga grew up anyways.

"Let me get 4 bags of ice and 20 on pump 3" I said after looking out at my car for the number. He nodded his head as I walked out grabbing the ice heading towards the house to get this started we were on a time schedule with this shit. Well I was not the girls they were moving slowly just like always I didn't mind it as long as it was food involved and everybody getting together. I pulled up towards the house seeing Ariel wasn't here yet but a lot more people showed up "What's good?" Huncho said slapping hands with me. "Shit chilling" I said passing him the bags of ice he walked off. "Arii!" I yelled through the house walking toward the kitchen "Don't tell what took you so long?" She asked looking at me. I walked over to her getting behind her "Ain't none take me long ma" I said kissing her neck making her drop the spoon pushing me away with her butt "Stop nasty" She said laughing moving around the kitchen.

Arianna

"Put that over there" I said smacking Andy in the back of his head because I said it 5 times already. He mugged me walking away we were putting up last minute decorations in her backyard and living room. Aries was at Dave house getting ready there that's where she been for the last past 2 months. I was trying to make this the best for her she wasn't really into but today she will be because all of her attention was gone be on her "Where you want this?" Ai asked coming over to me "Outside please" I smiled as she walked away everybody was over here expect Dave mother and Ni they had to help Aries out with her dress and makeup.

I was so mad when I couldn't wear my baby shower dress because Lucas wanna come 2 weeks earlier than what he was supposed to. I didn't mind it as long as he was good I was great happy he didn't have to stay in the hospital longer than what we had to. "She gone love this" Karin said walking up with baby Renzo in her hands. I loved their bond it was everything she treats him like she really gave birth to him it was a nice thing. "She better shit" I said laughing before kissing Renzo cheek making him laugh "Hey mama baby" I said in a baby voice he clapped with small giggles. We continue to finish everything before it was time for Aries and Ni to pull up. I still had to get me and Renzo dressed glad we were at Aries house the reveal didn't start until 3 and it was already 1 o'clock I was tired and ready for a nap.

"Let's go mama baby!" I said kissing cheeks. Ra was still in the bathroom doing I don't know what and it was pissing me off "The fuck you doing?!" I yelled walking by the door with Renzo in my hands. I walked over to the bed to put his shirt on I still had to do my makeup "Ramelo hurry up!"" I said yelling he had to get Lu so I could finish getting dressed. I laid him on the bed with the tv on an sat at the vanity mirror. Hearing the door open Ra coming out with a smile on his face "Stupid ass" I said rolling my eyes getting a chuckle from him.

"We should be there in 2 mins" Ni said making me nod my head like she could see me. She was still with Aries making sure everything was good with her since she's been having an attitude all day and nobody could handle it but Ni at this point. I could as well but I was making sure everything was set up correctly for her since she did it for me. I was so happy I knew she was going to be happy as well. "They pulling up" Ra said coming over to me I pecked his lips before walking towards the door "She's coming" I said loudly.