Part 43

2 months later

Excuse any mistakes

Aiyla Brewster

"I'll get her" Durk said when I went to open the door to get Willow out. I grabbed her balloons and gifts that he bought her out the trunk of my car. He has been buying her stuff since last month like crazy and he's been around more but if for Willow only. This past couple of months he's been a big help even with him starting his rap career he still makes time for our daughter. We still co-parent I wasn't trying to be locked down with him while he still out doing what he does plus I'm only 19 love awaits me. I had time to myself and I know what my worth is whoever can't stand on it doesn't deserve me.

"Damn this yo brother house?" He asked making me shake my head "Him and his fiancèe house" I said making him look at me than the house. I laughed in my head he still afraid of Aries and it's funny every time. He really hasn't meet Voni yet so today is there first time being face to face and I hope he shakes him up a little. "Damn this shit nice" He said checking out the new house G and Aries got a month ago. It was pretty huge if I do say so myself but I understand because G was talking about having more kids anyways he says it every chance he gets driving my sis in law off the walls.  Anyway, they were letting me throw Willows's first birthday here and I couldn't be happier I didn't have to spend too much on a building so that was a win-win for me honestly. Since Aries announced it because I was going with the building at first but their house is more fun it has everything we need on this hot summer day.

"We here!" I yelled walking in the house nobody was in the front because the back door to outside was wide open. "About time I'm tired" Liyah said coming down the stairs with the twins that were dressed already. "Look at tt babies so pretty" I said in baby talk grabbing Nova out of her arms. She giggled when I tickled her stomach looking over at Blessing who was trying to get down "I'ma change Willow in her clothes than because people should be showing up in a few" I said looking down at my phone seeing it read 2:20 pm soon as I said that we heard the doorbell ring "I got it and hello to you to Durk" Aries said putting emphasis on his name before walking away. He shook my head she had his ass in hush mouth, of course, she knew what went down between us because she's who I vent to we both do. I grabbed Willow from him walking towards the room I had here it wasn't anything new.

"Willow look who it is" I said excitedly bouncing her turning her around to face G who stood there with a wide smile on his face. When she saw him she went crazy reaching for him I swear she loves her some uncle G and I loved their bond. "There go LowLow! Why she got a 2 piece on she 1 not 32 yet" He said making everybody laugh but I knew he was serious. He didn't play about us girls in the family still to this day he won't let me wear a belly shirt talking about I'm too young wait till I'm 32. He got some nerve I swear "Dave it's her birthday" Aaliyah said walking over to us taking Willow from him "She so chubby" She said squeezing Willow's cheeks the twins looked over at us and started going crazy. "Oop somebody mad" Ari said coming around the corner with baby Renzo on her hip. I smiled he was so handsome it's crazy how he has his dad's whole face. "Okay let's get this started" Aries said when the doorbell rung I nodded walking off towards the backyard. Everything was set up just like I wanted it all the sweets were outside under a tent and all the real food was in the kitchen and G was on the grill.

 Everything was set up just like I wanted it all the sweets were outside under a tent and all the real food was in the kitchen and G was on the grill