Part 40

Excuse any mistakes

1 month later

Ari

"Get up baby mama" I said pulling the covers off Aries she was still sleeping. I walked over to the window pulling the curtains back "I'm dying here" She said making me laugh walking over to her. "We going out today get up" I told her we had a lot to do before layer on. She got up from the bed with my help "Where's G?" She asked looking back at me. I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know he just sent me here to get you out the house today" I told her half-lying about it. She looked at me before closing the door. I wiped the fake sweat from my forehead before responding to Dave text.

I walked over to her closet to find her something to wear so we can speed this up and be on time. When I walked out of the closet with the clothes I picked out for her she was coming out the bathroom "Okay what's going on?" She asked making me huff. I was about to say something but my phone rung with Ra's name popping up I held my finger up before walking off.

"She got an attitude huh?" He asked with a chuckle making my shake my head.

"Not really she just asking too many damn questions" I said making both of us laugh because we just knew her to be that.

"Don't talk about my wife like that" Dave said adding his two cents in.

"Well, why you didn't do this part then?" I asked making him smack his lips. He took Ra phone getting in the camera.

"So she could yell at you and not me them hormones be on a different level" He said making me mug him before hanging up the phone.

Niggas know what they be doing. "Okay I'm ready" Ariee said coming out with a different outfit on instead of the one  I picked out. I mugged her before walking behind her out the house as we got in the car I put my phone on the aux backing out the driveway "Don't mean ass" I said because she kept turning down my music "My daughter don't like dat" She said making both of us laugh as I turned it down. We rode to the nail shop with the music to a minimum "You ready?" I asked knowing she be losing her breath before she even moves and complains about it all day if you let her. She opened the door getting out with my right behind her.

"Where my baby?" Ariee asked as we sat in the chair she had a mask over her face she was getting her toes down right now " With Karin as always" I said making he nod her head. "She loves him" She said making my nod my head agreeing. I hope she didn't feel any way about it since she been pregnant everything gets to her faster but she tells us how she feels so that was new. I was happy she express her feelings instead of bottling them up and acting like she was alright all the time. She spends time with Lucas but it's when I and Ra around because she can't do a lot with being pregnant at first it was because she was high risk and now it's because she could barely move around with ha baby bump in the way.

"You know Lu loves you" I said looking over at her. She smiled shaking her head "I know just wait till I drop I cant wait to spend time with him" She said making me smile. I wasn't worried about all that because I know Lu loved him some Ariee "I can't wait till you have her I know she gone look like Dave" I said making her smack her lips playfully nodding her head "I'ma be so pissed if she looks like G" She said rolling her eyes with a pout.  I looked around seeing a girl staring at us I looked at her with my face scrunched up making her stop looking. "This bitch looking a little too hard" Ariee said making me nod my head we went back to minding our business.

Ramelo

"You scared for what?" G asked me as we walked out of the store. We went shopping for the girls and spent too much on the mini's "You got a name for my goddaughter ?" I asked G as we walked towards the car I hit the lock on my key putting my bags in the backseat as G put his in the trunk "She almost here and I didn't hear shit come outcha mouth" I said shaking my head busting out laughing. "Shit ain't funny but you'll find out when she gets here" He said making my throw my hands up in surrender playfully laughing.