Part 35

Excuse any mistakes

Dave

"This was good" I spoke pushing my plate up. The girls decided to cook us some to eat before we leave tonight and nobody wasn't complaining about that at all. We were all sitting around in our own conversations around the table. "Let me get that" Pooh said standing up. I was about to say something but she grabs the plate anyway and walked away. She has been having an attitude all damn day and honestly I don't blame her especially with this shit happen and I'm not gone be under her like I'm always is. I got up from my seat walking into the kitchen where she stood at the sink washing the dishes off sticking them inside the dishwasher. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Wassup with you?" I asked leaving small kisses on her neck. She shrugged her shoulders not saying anything I huffed turning her around to face me "Don't do that I know when something bothering you I can feel it" I said looking her in her eyes. She dried her hands off looking at me "I just don't want you to get hurt while you're out there it scares me" She said looking down at her hands. I walked over grabbing her hands in mines "Nobody getting hurt aight I'ma make sure I come back to y'all" I spoke rubbing her belly. I really didn't want to do any of this shit because you never know if you'll make it out or not. "I wanna know who rated my dad out about me" She sighed shaking her head. I still haven't told her about who really said something about her I hated that man with everything in me. I was glad he was dead "Don't worry about all that as long as you safe I'm good" I said kissing her forehead. She looked up at me with her face scrunched up "But what about your safety huh? I swear if something happens to you I-" I cut her off making her look at me "Nothing gone happen to me I promise" I spoke looking in her eyes. She nodded her head blowing out a breath I swear we were gone be the death of me.

"Y'all good?" Ra came in and asked. I nodded my head looking at Pooh as she nodded hers with a small smile on her face. "We about to leave in a few" I said he nodded his head running out the kitchen. I grabbed Pooh hand leading her towards her room "What's wrong?" She asked standing in front of me as I sat on the end of her bed. I didn't want to scare her or make her feel like I wasn't coming back I don't know what the fuck going to happen "I just wanna chill with you before we head out" I spoke with a small smirk on my face. She laughed looking down at me before kissing my lips "I love you so much Gavoni" She said looking in my eyes. I smiled up at her "I love you too Aries" I said before kissing her lips. "Let me go run you a bath" I said getting up. I wanted her sleep before I left out the house or she wasn't sleeping at all. "Can you get in with me" She said walking behind me into the bathroom. I turned the water on feeling it up with bubbles and bath salt so she can relax more.

"Take them clothes off" I said leaning on the sink watching her. She smirked before coming out her pants I bit my lip watching her. "You take yo clothes off" She said looking over at me. I let out a small chuckle doing as told this was about to be my last time seeing her for 3 days until we map out these niggas moves and see how we were going about the plan. "You sure you and Ari the only ones know about this spot?" I asked. I wanted to be sure that I could leave them here with no worries while we out. She looked at me nodding her head before stepping into the jacuzzi tub I still couldn't understand how all this shit fit in here

 She looked at me nodding her head before stepping into the jacuzzi tub I still couldn't understand how all this shit fit in here