Part 16

Dave

"Getcha ass up" I smacked Aaliyah ass this girl stay naked. Everybody was up and dressed I let her sleep longer cause I knew she was tired. Plus she almost punched my ass when I tapped her to get up earlier yelling at me and shit shorty been tripping ion know what's bugging her but I can fix all that just wait.

"Why you still bothering me Govoni" I looked over at her like she had 3 fucking heads I know she still not sleepy. I walked around the room looking for who the fuck she was talking to cause my name Dave and she knows that. "What you looking for," she asked getting out the bed "Who the fuck you talking to," I said walking back towards the bathroom with her behind me "Dave we having dinner downstairs it's not a rush" I looked at her nodding my head this dinner been planned for a whole 4 days and now she wanna say something like that she was waiting on it more than me. " Okay Aries" I walked out the bathroom leaving her in there she acts like she wants to say some but don't want to. I know my women and right now she acting weird as shit.

"Dave where my fucking makeup bag" She stuck her head out the bathroom looking at me. I shrugged my shoulder sitting on the bed. Hearing her say slick shit under her breath as she walked passed me I didn't say anything. "So you just went lay there?" She asked looking at me. She missed placed her own shit and since this attitude she got on a hundred she gone look for it herself. "Fucking help me look" she semi-yelled. I looked at her with my face scrunched up cause she can't be talking to me at fucking all. She walked back towards the closet saying shit under her breath looking at me with a stank look. I walked behind her going into the closet cause she had me fucked up.

"What? speak the fuck" I finally spoke up grabbing her by her neck not in a rough way though. "Dave move so I can finish" she said rolling her eyes up at me. I squeezed a little harder looking her in her eyes "Dave" it came out more than a moan I laughed "Yeah shut that shit up" I let go. She walked off I smacked her ass hard as fuck "Dave" she yelled rubbing the spot. I walked back over towards the bed and sat down "I found it" I heard her say from the bathroom I shook my head laying back down to wait on her this dinner was gonna be good. I got some shit up my sleeve tonight let's see how it goes. A nigga kinda nerves I haven't been in shit this serious before and a nigga just don't see myself leaving her anytime soon so hopefully it goes like I imagined it to be.

Aaliyah

I know I was being an ass I woke up so irritated it doesn't make sense this something new to me. I don't even have to take a pregnancy test to know I'm pregnant my cycle haven't come on I missed last week and didn't even notice. I been so stressed so it could be that as well. I walked out of the bathroom seeing Dave still on his phone. I wanted to know what had him occupied but I know he wouldn't cheat on me that nigga know better.

"I'm sorry I was just irritated and I shouldn't have taken it out on you" I walked over towards him straddling his lap he didn't even move his phone from his face. I pushed it to the side "You heard me papì" I rocked back and forth on him making him groan and grip my hips. I bent down and kissed his lips adding tongue and all "Chill out ma we already late" I smacked my lips getting up to put on my clothes. I know everybody downstairs waiting on us and shit we never on time because of me but oh well they can wait a lil longer.  "You ready mama?" Dave asked. I nodded my head putting on my heels he waited for me by the room door. I think having a dinner at the house and dressing up is definitely a family thing. I consider Jazz and Niyla family because we just clicked over the few months I had my shop. I never clicked with people like I clicked with Ari when we first met she'll always be my family, my sister, we been best friends for so long.