Part 22

Omniscient

Aries and Ari decided to go to the grocery store and buy food and extra things just to get out of the house. They knew the plan was moving in motion tonight and they both were having second thoughts about it.

Aries didn't want nothing to happen to her brother this was the same reason why Andres was laying in a hospital fighting for his life. She didn't need him to get hurt either she would blame herself for even suggesting that he go and play somebody else to get information about who set Andres up. When it came out of her mouth she regretted but when everybody agreed to it she felt sad cause it'll be her fault if things don't go the way it was planned. She never even knew Ramelo had an temper problem he was always sweet and nervous around her.

Ari on the other hand was terrified she finally found someone to love her broken self. She fell in love with Ramelo the second month of them talking she didn't want to lose him he was everything to her she felt like if anything would happen to him she'll lose herself again like she did her brother died. Ra had a place in her hurt that she couldn't explain half the time. Agreeing to what Aries said and adding what she thought made her second guess it as well she knew he was in the game before but she didn't want to lose him to something like that.

Rim watched Aries and Ari as they put the grocery bags into the trunk he wanted Mr. R to feel the pain he did when he killed his father. He watched as Aries backed out the parking spot he clutching his S&W as he rode behind a car behind him so he wouldn't be seen. He seen them pull up to a gas station as Ari got out to go pay for the gas. He pulled his burner phone out sending a text he rolled behind Aries car seeing her looking the other way that's when he pulled the gun up and shot her. He drove off not knowing where the bullet landed but little did he know somebody was watching him.

Ari

I was inside the store looking for snacks to snack on I grabbed an Arizona and some chips walking towards the counter to pay. I looked outside the window to see what pump we where on. "Good morning" the man behind the counter spoke. I waved putting my stuff on the counter I decided to get Aries something cause if I didn't I wouldn't hear the end of it. I walked back down the aisle getting her some hot chips and a brisk when I walked back up to the counter I placed it down so he could ring it up. "Thank you come again" the man said

"My plea-" I couldn't finish my sentence cause I heard gunshots I dropped the bag rushing out the door hearing the man yell but I didn't care. I ran towards the car to see if Aries was okay when I ran to the side she was on I seen her laying on the ground "Oh my god" I yelled dropping to my knees holding her as she bled from her stomach and side area " A-Ari" She said looking at me as tears rolled on the side of her face "HELP ME!" I yelled grabbing my phone out my fanny pack. I called Pop he was the first person to come to mind at them moment.

"Is she okay" A lady ran towards me pulling out her phone. I couldn't say anything I just rocked Aries back and forth as she looked at me "H-Hold on okay" I cried as people started to crowed around us.

"Popit'sAriesshewasshot" I said into the phone my mind was racing. I didn't know what to do this was the second time she's been shot.

"Ari calm down I cant hear you" Pop said into the phone. I took a deep breath looking at Aries as she started to close her eyes.

"N-No keep your eyes open okay Aries please" I said smacking her face she coughed looking back at me as blood came out her mouth.

"Ari talk to me dammit" Pop yelled over the phone. I couldn't talk to him I put the phone down so I could focus on Aries the lady picked my phone up.