Part 9

Dave

We were sitting in the waiting room for hours and nobody told us anything yet. I looked over at Ari and Renzo talking she was still crying and shit. I was trying to stay positive about this whole situation. I got up walking towards the receptionist's desk. "Excuse me is there an update on an Aaliyah Gonzalez?" I asked nicely she looked at me rolling her eyes. "I ASKED FUCKING NICELY OR I CAN BLOW UP IN THIS BITCH IF THAT'S WHAT YOU PREFER" I said looking over at her. She typed something into her computer as Clarence came around the corner. "Man you straight?" he asked looking at me I looked at him with a dumb look.

"She's still in surgery sir," the lady said not even looking at me. I walked away going back into the waiting room. My heart was beating a mile a minute. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to go back to my old self again and rip these streets apart.

"I'm gonna call her brother," Ari said knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked at her cause I didn't know she had a brother Aaliyah was quiet with her family.

"So what's the moves?" Renzo looked over at me already knowing how I was. Nobody was getting away with shit like this and that was facts. I gave him a look that he knew all so well.

"Family of Aaliyah Gonzalez" a doctor spoke as Ari walked back in. "That's us " We walked towards the Doctor.

Ari

"That's us" I spoke as well all walked towards him. My mind was so out of it than her brother didn't take the news well at all. I just knew this city was about to get crazy.

"I'm Doctor Mills since y'all been here for five hours I'll just get to the point. Aaliyah was shot three times. One in the stomach, one by her rib cage which is shattered and one in the leg. While we were removing the second one she slipped into a coma I'm sorry" he spoke.

I broke down I didn't know what to do at this moment. "But for how long," I asked looking at the doctor. " A month or even a year at least. She in room 326 if you want to see her" I broke down even more.

"What the fuck is going on?" I turned around and seen Mac looking at me. I couldn't even speak I sat down in a chair and put my head in my hands. One minute we were just having fun and everything was good how could this happen. I just knew this was the time war was finna start and I was ready for it my best friend doesn't deserve this at all.

"Mac? The fuck you Aaliyah's brother?" I heard Dave say to Aaliyah's brother.

Dave

"Mac? The fuck you Aaliyah brother?" I was shocked as fuck right now I see why she was so closed off about her family or don't talk about them. SHE THE FUCKKNG MAFIA DAUGHTER!!? "What the fuck is going on right now. I dapped him up "G? I haven't seen you since New York" he spoke. I didn't say non but nod my head that life was over with.

"What's going on? " Ari asked looking at us. I was finna speak but this nigga did. "Well this G, one of the Mafia ex-best hitman" she looked at me shocked but laughed. I was confused until she spoke up "Well I see why he and Aaliyah clicked so well" I looked at her shocked my damn self we were just whispering it up among ourselves. "Okay G I see you got a hitman or should I say hitwoman" Renzo laughed like this shit was funny. I was in my thoughts like where this shit coming from.

"I'm so shocked right now man," I said honestly "Because Aaliyah is quiet as fuck and she be acting all innocent-" I stopped myself. "I see now" I said. "She not the only one that be taking shit down" Mac spoke looking at Ari. I watched Renzo step back and look at her "I should've known shorty hard body for real" we laughed and looked at Mac.