Part 5

Aaliyah

When I got finished washing up I grabbed the dry towel wrapping it around my body. Looking In the mirror at myself. I looked a mess and stressed out I know I can get through this I always have it hasn't stopped me before. Walking out of the bathroom I didn't see Dave in the room so I sat on the bed in my towel waiting on him.

I must have dozed off because I felt him tugging on my towel trying to take it off. I jumped up sitting up seeing that he was only trying to put some of his clothes on me. He bent down putting his boxer on my legs sliding them up my legs he removed the towel lifting my arms sliding the shirt on. He got lotion putting it on my legs and arms I felt like a baby right now but I didn't mind it at all. When he finished he pulled the cover back for me I got under it looking at him as he moved around the room before hitting the light then laying down.

He grabbed something on the side of him looking at me smiling. I blushed turning my head away from him. He lit the blunt that he had before passing it to me. I sat up against the headboard taking it and pulling a long pull from it. " We both need this right now," he said grabbing the remote flicking through channels he stopped on some Animal Planet channel. I passed it back to him sliding down getting comfortable." No joke my head was everywhere a few minutes ago" I said putting my head on my hand looking over at him take pulls from the backwood.

"I didn't mean to make you mad or anything," I told him looking down cause he had his jaw clench and a mean mug out of this world on his face. " I'm not mad at you about any of it," he said looking back at me passing me the blunt. I took it taking pulls out of it listening to him speak his mind about my situation." It's just you so laid back and chill, always walking around here smiling" he said looking at me in my eyes. I shrugged my shoulders looking down pulling from the blunt again.

"You looking sexy as hell right now," he said doing that sexy ass smirk I like while rolling another backwood. I wish you lick me like that back wood, I said to myself well at least I thought I did. "Damn its like that" he laughed looking at me I was looking at him confused as fuck right now."You know you said that shit out loud right" he said as he screamed laughed rolling over like it was funny I laughed  because his laugh.

"Hehe, Shut up it's not that fucking funny" I said mugging trying to hold in my laugh but I failed and started laughing along with him. " You crazy ma" he stopped laughing looking over at me. "You gone continue to call me that huh?" I asked putting the wood out in the ashtray. "Ever since I told you about beating putàs with a bat you wanna call me crazy that's crazy," I said taking the wood from him pulling from it. I looked over at him and laughed at his face expression

"Cause that shit is crazy I know not to fuck with you," he said taking the wood from my hand laughing

"Cause that shit is crazy I know not to fuck with you," he said taking the wood from my hand laughing. "Awe well at least you know" I shrugged my shoulders looking at him scrunch his face up at me."Stop it ma I'll slide yo short ass" he said pulling from the wood putting it in the ashtray beside him.