Part 32

1 month later

Aaliyah

"You get on my nerves get out!" I yelled. He looked back at me before going into the bathroom slamming the door hard. I huffed plopping down on the bed this has been a stressful last week. I can't help that I feel agitated all the time then he wanna come in here at 3 am smelling like liquor and weed and that smell just not what it is anymore. He's been coming in late nights from the studio or work these last past couple of weeks. I just hope he's not doing anything stupid I don't need anybody coming to me as a women about my man. I shook my head at the thoughts I wouldn't be mad if he did I been looking like shit lately gaining weight more and more. I be so tired to even cook for him between the shops and him I be there more then being under him.

"Pooh why you crying?" He asked coming out the bathroom. I shrugged my shoulders getting under the covers throwing them over my head "You don't love me anymore because I'm fat" I said above a whisper but he heard me because he removed the cover from my head. "Don't say that you know I love you and you're gaining weight because you pregnant Aries." He said saying my real name so I knows he's serious. I looked at him with a pout on my face "Can you stop coming in so late please next time I'ma show up and shoot the place up" I stated looking him the eyes. He looked at me holding his chest "Crazy ass girl but I'll start coming in at 12 no later" He said before kissing my lips with a chuckle "You crazy mamas" He shook his head standing up. I laughed shrugging my shoulders "Well at least I told you and didn't do it first" I said looking over at him as he laughed. He came back and laid down behind me pulling me into him "Get some sleep I love you" He said kissing my forehead. I nodded I was but I was up waiting on him to get inside "Goodnight papa I love you too" I smiled getting comfortable on his chest.
**

"You got the keys!?" Dave yelled coming down the stairs. I nodded my head holding them in my hand we had another appointment this morning to check on my bean. I couldn't wait to see the progress I even started a YouTube channel for us. "We still need to stop at the venue to see if everything good" I said buckling my seatbelt. We had rented out hall for Ari baby shower it was a surprise and everybody been meeting up without her or sending text in our group text getting it together. "I know you tryna get some to eat before or after?" G asked backing out of the driveway. I thought about it because I didn't want to have an attitude today but I ate waffles this morning so I should be good "After papa" I said looking over at him as he smiled. We rode to the appointment with the music playing softly with a comfortable silence.

"Aaliyah Gonzalez!" I heard my name. We stood up walking towards the nurse "Good morning follow me" She smiled opening the door leading us to a small room "Your doctor would be with you in a few" She smiled walking out the room. I jumped on the bed laying back "What you want it to be?" I asked G looking over at him as he scrolled on his phone "It doesn't matter I honestly want twins" He said nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders. I looked at him like he was crazy "Don't even go there" I chuckled shaking my head as the doctor came in "Hello Mom and Dad" She smiled shaking G hand then mines. "So let's get started can you hit the light" She spoke squeezing the cold gel on my stomach. Once G turned the light off she got started "There's your baby" she smiled

 Once G turned the light off she got started "There's your baby" she smiled