Part 6

Dave

I was working on a tattoo when I got a message from Aaliyah. We been texting these past two weeks because our schedule has been busy as fuck. I miss her honestly and the crazy thing is we have been talking for two months now and I was really feeling her.

I was finished with this dude tattoo and was going over the instructions on what to do and what not to do until it heals up. I put tattoo soap on it and took a picture to post on my page

 I put tattoo soap on it and took a picture to post on my page

I was a pro at this tattoo shit nobody couldn't tell me shit. When he left I decided to check my phone and see what Aaliyah was up to.

Aaliyah💓: So are we gone be able to see each other tonight?

Dave💙: Sure why not😚

I was cheesing hard as fuck cause I miss the kid and couldn't wait to see her. "Damn who got you showing all 32 damn teeth," Renzo said coming into my office sitting on my desk. He was more than a worker though he was more like my brother we go way back like that's my blood brother the way I see it.

 He was more than a worker though he was more like my brother we go way back like that's my blood brother the way I see it

I stop smiling looking at him with a mug as he looked at me waiting on an answer. "Yoo mama," I said in a duh tone he busted out laughing before getting back serious. "Nigga yo ole crimson chin looking ass," he said back eating that shit up like it was funny. I let him have it cause I had to get the fuck out of here that was my last client.

"Aight cuz, I'm out," I said dapping him up and grabbing my keys we both walked up to the front where everybody was sitting around either on a break or waiting on their clients "To answer your question you'll know soon enough," I said dapping Renzo up walking out as he tried tripped me I laugh and got in my car dipping out.

I parked in my driveway getting out getting the bags I grabbed from Walmart. I decided to cook something for tonight while I wait on Liyah to get off and come over since she had last minute shit to do at her shop.To show her I'm still feeling her I got to throw a little more extra shit in there cause i wanted her to be my girlfriend.