Part 20

August

I walked out of my office towards the kitchen seeing my 2 daughters I smiled because they're so grown up it's crazy sometimes. I wished they were still teenagers when everything was good without the cartel training just them living their comfortable lives without a doubt in the world. I looked at Aries seeing her smile as she talked to Dave that was what I wanted for her to be happy well for both of them to be happy it was every father dying wish I had things to tell Aries and Ramelo.

I looked at him as he stared at Arianna with so much love something he needed since his mother left him for drugs cause I wasn't man enough to own up to cheating on Aries's mother during the time of her being pregnant with her. I shook my head of those thoughts they were the ones that still haunts me to this day. I'll never forgive myself because of me the love of my life was killed I had the doctors do everything to save her. " You okay dad?" I heard Aries ask taking me away from my thoughts. I nodded my head walking from the doorway to my seat at the dinner table."Yeah, you okay pop?" Ari asked looking over at me with concern giving me a look I know all so well.

"Well, this dinner is for me to discuss things with you both and get everything off my chest honestly" I said looking around the table as everyone looked at me. I looked at Ramelo first I just couldn't break my daughter's heart first plus she needs to know some of the information I'm about to say regarding why she never met him until recently. "I want to start with you first" I said looking at Ramelo he nodded his head turning towards me I looked him in his eyes before I spoke.

"I know me not being in your life bought up so many questions as to why. I wasn't man enough to own up to my wrong doings at the time. I was married but I cheated a year before we I even proposed. It was one drunken night. Your mother got pregnant off one nightstand. She came to my club at the time and told me I had a son by her. Sebtold meni wasn't needed in your life and left out the club I never heard from her again. 3 days had went by I had finally got an address for her from one of my guys. I went to the house and seen it was empty with a note because she knew I was coming for you. She told me she ran away with you and I'll never find her or you. I looked for you everyday I even went to her mom house she said she never knew Rina had a baby. After I couldn't find you after 2 years I gave up looking cause obviously she didn't want to be found. I'm so sorry I know sorry can't fix what I missed but I truly am I should've worked harder to have you around growing up with Andres and Aries at the time" I said looking at him.

He didn't say nothing for a while only nodded his head to let me know he heard me. I understand it takes time to get over everything that happened in his life. I don't know what he's been through in his life but I hope it was a smooth ride.

"I understand and I do accept your apology because I hold no grudges about anything in my life. But my life was a shit show I had no one!. Growing up going from foster home to foster home was hard for me knowing somebody was out there for me but didn't try hard enough to look or want me fucked me up. If it wasn't for being on the streets one day and running into Gavoni I wouldn't be shit or have nothing to my name. He taught me a lot of shit at a young age himself. I wouldn't know what the feeling of having someone there if it wasn't for him. No homo shit bro I love you wholeheartedly my nigga you changed a lot of shit in my life. But pops we have until forever to get shit together we both grown ass men no love lost you still my pops" He said standing up walking out.

"I'ma go check on him" Dave said patting my shoulder walking out. I looked at Ari and Aries with a small smile on my face as they looked at me with glossy eyes. I didn't know what to say but the truth and it had to be told. Dave and Ramelo walked back in I looked at Aries.