Part 46

Excuse any mistakes

Karin

I had just gotten home from work, yes I still work at Ms. A shop as the manager because she's barely there now. It was a big role but I loved it there I also started modeling now and it was going amazing. I went straight up to my room to shower before Meechie showed up. We were still seeing each other as friends meaning we were both scared to make a move on one another. I don't blame him he been through some stuff with a girl from the past. I'm not gone lie and say we don't have feelings for each other because we do.

When I got out the shower I dried off before moisturizing my body with coconut oil. I slipped on my clothes cleaning up my mess before walking down the stairs to find something to cook before Meechie get here. I hit the last step walking towards the kitchen until I saw a figure on the couch "You can't be doing that!" I said holding my chest as he laughed like it was funny. "It's not funny," I said whining about to walk away but he grabbed me "Who else got ah key Rin?" He asked making me smile that was my nickname for him now. Yes, he has a key now I always have one for his house too since we always around each other. It's been damn near a year now we've been talking and honestly, I was ready for the next level with him

 It's been damn near a year now we've been talking and honestly, I was ready for the next level with him

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked with a giggle trying to cover up my nervousness. He shook his head as a chuckle left his mouth "You beautiful that's why" He said with a small smirk after licking his lips. When I say he had me feeling some type of way right now all I could do was blush looking away. "Nah look at me," He said grabbing my chin making me look at him with a big smile. Whenever Meechie was around I felt like I was on cloud9 nobody ever made me feel like that not even Gin and it scared me. "You good Rin?" I heard knocking me out my thoughts nodding my head. Getting up from the couch grabbing his hand I walked us towards the kitchen. I was hungry and didn't want any take out "I'm about to cook and you about to help," I said making him smack his teeth. "Don't give me lip Don" I said sternly calling him by his real name making him smack his lips again as I laughed.

"Let's watch a scary movie!" I said yelling from the living room waiting on Meechie. He said he was about to go get something from the car him being him it's probably weed. I giggled at the thought and stopped when I heard the door close "Wea you at boo!" He yelled making me shake my head not answering him. I sat down on the couch when I heard his footsteps "You heard me call you" He said making me shake my head turning around. A smile graced my face "No you didn't get me a dog" I said rushing over towards him as he sat him on the floor. He was so pretty this was my new baby now.

 He was so pretty this was my new baby now