Part 25

Dave

I woke up not seeing Aries on the side of me I stood up walking towards the bathroom to brush my teeth when I was finished I opened the door walking downstairs smelling breakfast. When I turned the corner she was standing by the stove cooking something in a pot with my shirt on she moved her hips to whatever song she had playing lowly. I smirked walking behind her wrapping my arms around her waist putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"You scared me" She jumped holding her chest I placed kisses on her neck " My bad ma" I removed my head going toward the cabinet grabbing plates for us. I put them on the counter "You sleep well?" She asked. I could hear the smile in that last night was wild "You know I did a nigga went to sleep in it" I chuckled grabbing waters from the fridge she laughed as well shaking her head "I didn't want to get up" She said fixing our plates I looked at her smirking baby was a freak I tell you that. I done turned shorty into a freak.

"Freaky ass" I walked by getting my plate not before smacking her ass. I sat down at the table "Only for you" She walked in smiling sitting beside me I said a small prayer to myself as she did. I opened my eyes looking at the turkey bacon, eggs, shrimp & grits, potatoes I licked over my lips "A nigga put it down huh" I laughed eating some of my grits she rolled her eyes eating her food "I guess" I smacked my lips and finished my food.

**

"I need to wrap with you" I said as I walked in the room Aires was sitting on the bed on her phone. I was gone tell her everything that's been happening for the last month she had the right to know now. I really didn't want to add more stress on her but it was time she knew "What's up babe?" She asked looking at me I sat on the edge of the bed "I don't want to add more stress on you" I spoke rubbing my hand down my face. I felt her moving she touched my shoulders "Tell me" She spoke putting her chin on my shoulder "It's about your pops he-" I couldn't finish she removed her chin from my shoulder jumping out the bed grabbing her phone "He what!?" She yelled scrolling on her phone I grabbed it from her putting it in my pocket "Gimmie it now!"

"He's sick as in his lung cancer getting worse" I said she looked at me and the tears just started rolling. I pulled her in a hug " How long?" I didn't want to lie to her "Since you came home from the hospital" I spoke she snatched away from me looking at me with hurt in her eyes "So just now fucking saying something going on damn near 2 FUCKIN MONTHS" she yelled. I almost caught whiplash when she yelled Aries never yells at me."He didn't want me say none yet" I said she grabbed a lamp throwing it at me but I dodge it looking at her like she was crazy. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK THAT'S SOMETHING YOU TELL RIGHT AWAY FUCK WHAT HE SAID" I stood there trying to process who the fuck she was yelling at cause it couldn't be me.

She started throwing shit off the dresser I rushed over pushing her up against the wall with my hand around her throat not in a rough way but a way to let her know I wasn't joking. "Chill the fuck out" I spoke in her ear she was breathing all hard with tears coming down her face. I let go looking at her "Go get dress man" I walked off going downstairs I needed a blunt after this shit it was more to the situation or she wouldn't have blacked out like she did we'll talk about that later on tonight. I sat outside by the pool smoking in my thoughts.

"I'm ready" She said sliding the back door open. I looked at her getting up she stood there I walked past her going out the front door I opened her door for her getting in on my side. She came out the house locking the door. When she saw her door open and me not standing there she looked at me through the window before walking over getting in slamming my door. I pulled off not saying a word I was gone be petty all-day just to get under her skin.