Part 8

Ari

I was walking through target looking through my phone trying to figure out what I was gone cook tonight "Damn watch out" that made me look up from my phone seeing a dude looking at me with a small mug on his face. "Well my fucking bad" I said looking at him checking him out. "Nah it's cool" He said back looking me up and down licking his lips grabbing at his beard.

"Are you sure? I was so into this phone trying to see what I wanted to cook?" I said looking at him cause I did bump him kinda hard. I'm always rolling this damn cart fast but this time I wasn't looking. "You did almost knock me over but I'm good ma" He said looking me up and down checking me out again. "Well okay bye" I said about to walk away but he grabbed my arm before I could. "Since you almost knocked a nigga ova let me get yo number," he said looking at me.

I looked him over from head to toe he did look good as fuck. Waves on swim, nice beard, nice lips, nice face, I wonder if he packing or not. "Cut it out," I told myself. I shook my head yeah he gave me his phone I typed my number in handing it back to him. "So when I call answer" he said before walking away. Who the fuck does this nigga think he is demanding shit than walking away he better be lucky he was fine I would've gone off on his ass.

I found everything I was looking for and went to the register to pay so I can get the fuck up out of this store. I was putting my bags inside my trunk when I heard my phone go off in my purse. I hurried and put them inside before grabbing my phone seeing "Bestiee Ariee💓" calling me what the fuck this bitch want I said sitting down In my car.

"What you want A," I said cheesing looking at her she looks like she was going through it right now. "Aww what's wrong best friend?" I asked putting my phone up on my dashboard hitting the button to start my car. "Girl I don't know but can you come over I miss you" she said through the phone. "Awee my poor baby I'm gonna come over and cook so we can talk" I said to her backing out the parking lot "Okay, love you" she said hanging up on me. I think this bitch just wanted me to come over and cook wait till I get there. I took pictures at the red light to pass time

When the light turned green I proceeded to my best friend's house when I pulled up

When the light turned green I proceeded to my best friend's house when I pulled up. I got out grabbing the bags instead of going home to cook and eat by myself I just decided to do it here cause we have a lot to catch up on anyways. I unlocked the door with my emergency key shit this was an emergency with all these damn bags.

I walked into the kitchen putting the bags on the island." Honey, I'm home!" I yelled walking from around the corner going into the living room "Damn bitch you always loud" Aaliyah said before I jumped on her kissing her cheek ."Well it wouldn't be me if I wasn't" I shrugged sitting on the side of her she smiled at me "You definitely right" she said folding her legs turning my way.