Part 45

Excuse any mistakes

Aaliyah

"You got the balloons right?" I asked looking at Niyla as she nodded her head with them in her hands. She was back from tour after finally three months when she said she wasn't missing G party she meant that. She showed up yesterday bright and early to help me decorate the club for G birthday. He came from his tour as well he was gone for two months. It was hard at first when he told me about it when he first got the tour dates in his hands. I was so pissed because we never spent that long from each other. We had an argument but at the end of the day we talked it out even a little extra talk if you know what I mean.

Flashback

"Can we talk?" G said walking in the room after he put the girls down for bed. I nodded my head sitting up against the headboard giving him my attention.

"I got my first tour dates" He said making me gasp proudly with a smile on my face. He waited for this day to happens since he started his career in rap. He had gigs around New York and other places just to get himself known which wasn't hard since he's now known around the streets.

"I'm so proud of you. You deserve it you worked hard for it" I said crawling over toward him on my knees. A smirk graced his face as he reached out for my hand pulling me into him.

"Thank you I appreciate you for holding shit down at home while I'm out. But let me finish telling you" He said kissing my forehead. I knew he was about to say some that's about to piss me off.

"I'ma be gone for two months" He said making me chuckle. He grabbed my face making me look at him since I didn't want to make eye contact with him.

"You know I'ma still make time to see you and the twins. We have a lot of help as well" He said making me mad all over again. He wasn't lying the twins where gone three days out of the week to give us time alone and finish up things at our business.

"But they our kids!. How you gone leave me for 2 months alone with them! They haven't been away from you since they got here!. You can leave its what you been wanting to do I don't care" I said slamming the bathroom door in his face.

"Open this damn door Aries! When did I ever say I was leaving you or my daughters! Here you go again with this shit I'm tired of it" He said banging on the door trying to get in. I slid down the door crying knowing him leaving was my fault.

"So leave if you tired then it's not like I'm keeping you here!" I yelled back wiping my face. I stood up knowing I was overreacting this was something he's had his mind on since he started. I was here to make sure he goes after that dream instead of the streets.

"I'm sorry I know you want this and I want it for you or I would've pushed you to do it. It's just we haven't been away from each other that long and now the girls in the picture and they daddy girls" I said blowing out a breath at the last part making him chuckle shaking his head.

"I'm coming back you know that so stop being a spoiled brat like our daughter's. Some of my dates are here I made sure of that we got a lot of help Pooh" He said pulling me into a hug before kissing my lips.

Flashback over

"You ready?" Ari asked coming up to the table. I nodded standing up we finished decorating the place I decided to throw him a party at a Club. We haven't been out in a while so this was perfect he had another surprise after we leave tonight. He was out this morning with the girls getting breakfast since they wanted pancakes. I played like I was still asleep so I could come here and finish his surprise for tonight even though he doesn't like surprises he was gone love this one. "Yes let's go before they get back" I said grabbing my purse we were the only ones here finishing up. "Dave gone love this plus y'all trip" She said making me smile shaking my head as we got in the car.