Part 2

Aaliyah

I walked inside my house and walked straight to the living room to sit down I was tired as fuck. I been out all day getting my furniture and extra things for the shop it's coming along pretty good. I got up from the couch and sat right back down cause my phone went off.

456:224:5768💙:Get dressed I wanna take you out tonight if that's cool. -Dave

I looked at my phone shocked that he even texted me. I was just staring at the message debating if I wanted to text back or not. It's been like a week since he had my number buy I decided to text back and see what was up.

Aaliyah💓: Sure, since I'm free today.

Dave💙 Aight cool, pick you up at 7:30 -Dave

Aaliyah💓:How should I dress?

Dave: Dress chill ma🙂.

I smiled down at my phone before I went to my call log pressing Ari name "Code red!" I yelled into the phone as soon as she answered. "Oh shit I'm on my way!" She yelled back before hanging up in my face. I laughed walking towards the stairs going into my room and walking through my closet trying to figure out what the hell I was going to wearsncr he said dress chill tf he mean dress chill.

When I finished looking for my clothes I took my other clothes off and threw them in the dirty clothes hamper and walked towards the bathroom turning on the shower. As I let it get hot I brushed my teeth and washed my face again. I got in the shower when the water was hot enough.

25 mins later

I was coming out of the bathroom walking right over to my vanity mirror and started on my makeup. I didn't know what to do so I did some light cause I didn't want to be extra and didn't feel like taking it off when I come back. "A baby i'm hear" Ari yelled coming up the stairs.

"In my room closet" I said slipping my robe on before she walked in. "So how we dressing ya?" She asked as she moved the clothes around in my closet looking around. I really had to many clothes if you asked me I literally take up three closets totalthis one and the other two in two of my bedrooms.

 I really had to many clothes if you asked me I literally take up three closets totalthis one and the other two in two of my bedrooms

"Well that's easy you a chill person and have chill clothes" She said as she scanned over my clothes that we're hanging up. I looked over at her with a frown "So what, you know how I am" I said making her nod her head fast "Oh I know" She said making us both bust out laughing as I looked for something as well. I haven't been on a date in mad long well he didn't say it was a date but it's a date to me.

"Okay here this should do I want all details when you walk in the door and who is did nigga?" She spoke just rambling away making me mug her. I took the clothes she was hanging me and the heels "His name is Dave. and chill sis you actin like I'm getting dick tonight" I said playfully looking at her as we both laughed. "You should, yeen have none since Mark" She said making me cringe at his name before she walked out. I finished getting dressed as I slide my heel on I heard a horn blow outside knowing it was Dave since I sent him my address.