Part 17

Mac

"Dismissed" I said as everybody was leaving out I sat in my chair we were going over the plans for this new connect. I was becoming tired of doing this shit I been here since I was 16 years old it's getting old now. I sat at my desk strolling on my sister page seeing her having the time of her life making me shake my head. I damn near missed all of Aries's life doing this shit. I was supposed to be a big brother to her but this life comes with so much and her changing her name and living a good life made me not want to be around her to bring trouble into her life. I don't know anything personal going on in her life but what's on social media and that's all.

"You ready Mac" on of my workers Rim came and peeked his head in. I sigh real hard getting up I liked Aries picture before putting my phone up walking out behind him going towards the gun room loading up just in case shit go sideways. I stay strapped motherfuckas be out for my life being the only one in the game I rarely trusted anybody since Aries, Ari and Mike left this shit they were giving me more reason to get out this drug shit. I want to be able to wake up and not have to look over my shoulder every fucking second of the day it's not worth it if you asked me. I was actually making this my last connect and give this shit to one of the boys that worked for the spot it was time. I need to be somewhere starting a family settling down for once in my life.

"Watch everybody backs aight" I said getting out the car as they all walked behind me. I knocked on the door with the code knock they gave minutes later a big guard open the door leading us towards the back. I was meeting with a Jamaican plug trying to expand there and they were trying to expand here as well. We were lead to the back to sit around a big table to talk business. "Anthony" I said nodding my head as he spoke up "Mac" we both keep it short and got down to business. "So what the profits" he asked. I looked at him and his boys they were all acting weird but I shook it off for now because I got my boys with me as well.

"Look yah 50/50"? I thought about it for a minute looking around the room. I shook my head one of his men brought out the product I cut it open with a knife and tested it. I shook my head making Sam put my bag up on the desk. I watched as he did the same thing he made a face making his men draw their guns and mines did the same. "What's the fucking problem?" I asked standing up pointing my gun towards him. I was quick with this shit plus it was niggas on the roof waiting on some to pop off as well. He laughed making me look at him "Put the fucking guns down" Rim said as he looked at Anthony boys he waved his hand up as the put their guns down. I raised my hand and sat back down "Walk Good" I nodded walking out as the grabbed the product getting outside something didn't feel right to me but I shook it off "Lets goo" I spoke.

Stopping at a stop sign I looked up from Aries page seeing a car come beside us they rolled the windows down "Drivee!!" I yelled but it was too late I was shot in my neck making me grab at it. I saw Rim shooting from the passenger side while Sam drove off I was coughing choking on my own blood. "Yoo drive this fucking car to the hospital right now" Fattz yelled. I grabbed my phone trying to call my sister my life was flashing right before my eyes my phone fell out my hand before I could even call her. Fattz grabbed me smacking my face here and there to keep me up. "Tell my s-sister I love her a-aight" I spoke closing my eyes I felt a slap to my face "Nahh cuz stay up we almost there" Rim yelled. I nodded my head I seen Fattz yelling that was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

August Rodriguez

I was sitting at my desk waiting on my son's phone call about how his business went but he still hasn't called yet "HAVE ANYONE HEARD FROM ANDRES" I yelled. He always called when he finished so I can know he's safe it's been 3 hours since he text and said he was leaving to meet with the connect he has yet to call. "Sir we haven't heard anything" said one of my workers. I sat back down in my chair calling his phone only to get the voicemail every time something wasn't right I had a gut feeling.