Part 7

Aaliyah

I woke up feeling arms wrapped around me tightly which made me think of the night that we just had. This nigga really packing and that made him ten times fine as fuck. Just thinking about it made me want more but I'm tired as fuck the way he made my body feel. I was in complete bliss.I moved slowly sitting up in bed.

Soon as my feet touched the floor I feel "The fuck wrong with my legs" I asked myself out loud. I heard him laughing so I looked up and seen him leaning over the bed looking down at me "That's what good dick do to you" he said leaning back on the bed snickering to himself. "Sigue riendo" I said crawling towards the bathroom. He was walking my way when I was at the end of the bed picking me up bridal style taking me into the bathroom. He sat me on the sink walking towards the bathtub turning it on. Adding Epsom salt and bubbles before turning around picking me up kissing my lips. The water was so hot it felt so good. I sat back and let my mind run a mile before I got out and started the shower.

I was in the shower letting the water run down my body. I jumped when I felt hands wrap around my waist. "It's just me mamas," Dave said kissing my shoulder. I nodded my head "Sorry it's just a habit I have to break," I said turning around kissing his lips he back me up towards the wall. I looked up at him as the water ran down his face and body. I looked down and my mouth started watering for some reason. I wanted to pleasure him right now cause he did enough last night so I wanted to show my appreciation for the second time. I dropped to my knees licking the tip before taking him into my mouth bobbing fast sucking my jaws in like suction cups before popping him out my mouth "Damn ma" he groaned moving my head to a pace he like.

30 mins later

After fooling around more with him in the shower. I was brushing my teeth at the sink when I heard a phone ring. I spit the toothpaste out in the sink and seen Dave coming in bringing me my phone soon as he handed it to me it rung again. "Bestie😍❤️" flashed across my screen I answered smiling a lil to hard causing Dave to mug me walking out the bathroom. " Bitch you know we do seafood on Tuesday's" she yelled through the phone. I had to remove that motherfucker from my ear" "Yes I know I'm getting dress right now mamì" I said holding the phone between my ear and shoulder walking out the bathroom towards Dave dresser finding me something to wear. I had to leave to go get dressed at my house. "Bitch you were getting dick but that's okay with me cause you need it" she said laughing through the phone "How do you know" I said face-palming myself cause I just gave her the answer she was looking for "It's in yo voice sis. I understand" She laughed before handing up.

I walked downstairs in Dave clothes seeing him fixing me a plate of breakfast he cooked. I sat down because I was in a rush he cooked eggs, turkey bacon, and pancakes "Aww your mean ass really sweet as fuck" I said grabbing a piece of bacon eating it. "Yeah just for your beautiful." he said glancing at me licking his lips he knows what that does to me so he doing it on purpose. "Okay I got to meet my best friend today for our regular Tuesday feast since she's back" I said getting up hugging him kissing his lips. He had to deepen it causing me to moan in his mouth he pulled back looking down at me with his bottom lip between his teeth "Have a good day I'll see you later" he said grabbing my waist so I was walking in front of him walking me outside to my car he kissed me on more time while buckling my seatbelt. "See you later babe" he smiled hitting the top of my car.

25 mins later

Omniscient

Aaliyah and Ari were out shopping they stopped at the Gucci store going inside while Aaliyah was thinking about which heel she wanted. She heard a familiar voice talking "Nigga I don't know what to get this girl" She  turned around seeing her ex "Nick" that broke her down to her last. "Aaliyah! "Liyah" you don't hear me calling you she heard Ari yelling. She was soo stuck she didn't know what to do she was about to walk off but she felt somebody grab her hand.