Part 36

Excuse any mistakes

Ari

We pulled up to the hospital Ariee jumped out the car leaving it on "Go ahead I got it" Tiana said before I could say anything. I got out walking fast as I could catch up with her when I saw her talking to the girl at the front desk I blew out a breath hoping she does her job "Bitch if you don't tell me where he at I'll kill you" Arie said I threw my head back well there goes that bitch not doing her job. I walled up touching her shoulder "Calm down remember you're pregnant" I told her as a reminder. She blew out a breath and breathed in before turning back around I took that the change to take my phone out my pocket seeing Ra texted me what floor.

"Come on this bum bitch not helping" I sad grabbing Arie's hand pressing the button on the elevator to go up as we stood there Arie foot repeatedly hit the ground. When the door open she got on as I walked on pressing the 4th-floor waiting I grabbed her hand to clam her down. When e got off we seem Mac sitting with his head in his hands as he stared into space looking down. "Tell me he's okay?" Arie asked soon as she saw him sitting there he didn't even look up or say anything. I brought tears to my eyes I know he couldn't be gone he had to fight before he gave up. "Please look at me and tell me please!"Arie yelled with tears running down her face before she could fall arms wrapped around her "Oh my God she's bleeding" I cried "Help! She needs help she's pregnant" I yelled as 2 nurses ran our way with a stretcher putting her on in since she passed out. "You good?" Ra asked grabbing me into a hug at this moment everything was moving slow and I felt like I couldn't breathe as I held onto Ra.

Oh my God!" I gasped feeling water run down my leg. Ra looked at me with a shocked expression on his face his eyes were red from crying. "Ari don't tell me" He said before I cut him off nodding my head "Yes my water broke" I said grabbing onto his hand. I wasn't ready it was too much going on and I was only 7 months. "It's too early" I cried as we walked over to the desk "We need help right now! Her water broke and it's too early" Ra said the lady stood up pushing a button. I leaned over groaning as a contraction came through I squeezed Ra hand "Damn girl" He said taking his hand out of mines. A nurse came over with a wheelchair "You ready?" She asked making me look at her like she was stupid like don't I look ready big ass spot on my sweat pants. "I'm about to be a dad" He said making me bust out crying. "Don't cry you wasn't when you riding my d" He said but i cut him off with a mug and the lady laugh as they helped me onto the bed "Name?" She asked hooking everything up on me "Arianna Hall" I said she nodded "I'll get your doctor for you" She said walking out. I looked over at Ra as he sat with a nerves and sad look on his face "Where's Dave?" I asked making him look at me "You don't feel any contractions?" He asked changing the subject. I shook my head "Go check on your sister we gone be here all night" I told him he stood up kissing my forehead "I love you" He said before walking out.

Tiana

I parked the car sitting there for a few minutes to catch my breath everything was happening so fast. My mind was racing I haven't heard from Andy yet I hope he was okay. I clutched on to my stomach as I felt a big cramp in my side I got up walking to find the elevator since I was in the car garage. I felt so bad for Arie we were all just having dinner and talking to each other if she loses him I know she'll be so hurt. I wouldn't put that type of hurt on anybody it's the worse pain ever plus she pregnant with his baby it's crazy I didn't sign up from any of this but I know what the deal was being with Andy and I didn't mind it. I just didn't know it was real like situations like this like your close one getting hurt.

I wasn't used to the type of lifestyle at all I've always been the quiet girl that stayed in the back of everything. My life went down the drain when my dad left and my stepdad started doing things to me and my mother was on drugs and didn't care about any of us. I meet Andy when I went back to DR to see my mother because she wanted to see me and make things right since she went and got clean. I wanted to see her as well because I missed the old her before the drugs and I missed my brothers. I went to the store with my dad since he wanted to cook because he was off from a long trip and wanted to spend some time with me and my brothers it was something he always did when he came back from a long trip. I was happy Andy knocked me over that day I was looking for a way out from my stepdad because he was still around when I and my dad made it back from the store he was in the living room like always sitting on his ass. I hated my mm for not believe me but I found somebody that did and that was Andy he really saved me and I couldn't be thankful.