Part 38

2 months later

Aaliyah

I was out with Ari getting my dress that I was wearing to the gender reveal in 2 days. I was tired and ready to go home but had to go visit G again before the reveal since he won't be here for it. All this seems like it was moving to fast he's missing the best day of both our lives. I haven't been able to see him for almost these past couple of months because I had to be on bed rest for the first month I kept stressing myself and that lead to be almost having another miscarriage. I didn't want to leave G side but everybody said he'll understand since it was about our baby. I had to stop and take a break as well I was putting so much time into work just so I wouldn't think so much of him but it never worked he's all I thought of.

"We going to your appointment now" Ari said making me nod my head. I had a doctor's appointment at 10 am since I had to get up early to get my dress and breath down Ari's neck as she and the girls set some of the stuff up at the venue "I wanna know the gender now" I said rubbing over my 6-month stomach. Today we were finding out the gender and Ari takes the envelope I hate she knows how to keep secrets I do to but she got me beat. "You so big like it's 2 of them in there" She said making me look over at her with my mouth dropped "Don't jinx me please" I said shaking my head. I didn't want twins G already not here that'll be so hard I know I got help but it's him that I want help from as well because it's our kid. "G gone wake-up Ariee I promise" She said as we pulled up in front of my doctor's office. I got out with Ari help walking behind her this pregnancy had me out of breath and crazy food cravings. When we walked in I signed my name before sitting beside Ari who kept texting sneakily on her phone probably about the gender reveal.

"Aaliyah Gonzalez" I heard standing up from my seat with the help of Ari who laughed "It's definitely twins" Ari said making me laugh pushing her playfully. " Your doctor will be with you in a moment" She said as she walked out. "I can't wait to find out" Ari said clapping her hands she's been happy since I found out and told everybody. I don't blame her though because this was something we always talked about as kids anyways. "Hi glad to see you doing good. Hi, best friend" Dr. Sue said as she washed her hands. We both spoke as she got down to work "Everything good" She said as I wiped the gel off my stomach looking over at Ari who had a big smile on her face "I'll get you that envelope" Dr. Sue said as she walked out. We left once she came back in "What you wanna eat?" She asked looking over at backing out. I shrugged my shoulders I been so picky since I got pregnant I'll want one thing but when I get it I want something else. "Jamaican it is" She said with a small smile she just wanted it but I don't mind it "So what's in the envelope?" I asked looking on my phone. She busts out laughing making me laugh as well "You fucking tried it" She said stopping at the light I laughed shaking my head I tired.

"I'ma drop you off and go finish with Ni them" She said as she pulled up into my driveway. I nodded my head as we got out I was ready for a nap I was gone visit G later today once I get up. I opened my door walking towards the kitchen dropping the bags I got from the mall "See you later call me if you need me I love you" Ari said coming over kissing my forehead and cheek. I smiled as she walked away hearing the door close I sat at the island eating my food. "Calm down" I said rubbing my stomach this little girl was kicking my ass. I finished my food throwing away the trash walking upstairs to take a shower. I went into my closet to grab some clothes hearing my phone ding knowing it was either Mac or Ra I looked seeing both of them texting me.

Andy🦸🏽‍♂️: Is my nephew okay.? Or you okay?  I love you stay safe i'll be over later with T ❤️.

RaRa💙🤡: Be ready for tomorrow fat ass I love you 💙😊.