Part 33

Excuse any mistakes

Aaliyah

I can't believe I'm 3 months pregnant now and didn't even notice to begin with. G has been so happy he hugs and talks to my stomach all day every day and I don't mind it I love seeing him like that. I was glad when Mac finally called me and said he was flying out here with our dad. I was so happy to hear from him he said he had something to tell me face to face and I couldn't wait to hear what he had to say. Since he's been gone again from my life after he promised he was gone do better and get out the game. I hope he really stuck to that promise because being in the game wasn't what it was any more even if it was a family thing.

"Hang that one up" I told Karin. We were at my boutique hanging up clothes for my grand open in 2 days. I had already had an online store but I wanted to bring it to life because I always sold out so fast. "I already know it's gone be a lot of people in here when it opens" She said making me agree. I pulled my phone out when I heard it ding seeing a text from Ari

MamaAri👶🏽❤️: Can you bring me wings🥺?

PregnantAriee🤰🏽💓: Of course I'll be there when I check on my other shop😘😘.

MamaAri👶🏽❤️: Don't overwork yourself love 😩

PregnantAriee🤰🏽💓: I want I promise 🤞🏾💓

I put my phone away looking around my store. I changed the name so many times I still wanted to change it but it was too late now. It's called "Jinx Boutique" I don't know what made me come up with that name but it stuck and everybody liked it. I had to do extra stuff like changing the name online to this one. G has been on my case about overworking myself like I'm 6 months pregnant with twins but I understand where he's was coming from. But right now I have a lot of work to be done before I even get to that point where I do have to sit down my money could be flowing while I'm on bed rest. "I'm going to check on the other shop" I told Karin grabbing my keys and purse "Okay I'll be here" She spoke still hanging stuff up. I made her the manager at this store since Tae was the manager at my hair shop.

I pulled up seeing it was packed. I walked in smiling at Mia as she worked at the front desk. Everybody that worked here before it got shut down came back and got their spots back. I was happy they waited for me to get it back up and running which took some time. I had some new workers as well since it was remodeled bigger I even had bulletproof glass windows now. I didn't want any of my workers or customers to get hurt never know what could go on so safety first. "Boss, what you doing here?" Niyla said hugging me. I smiled looking around "Heyy bitchh" Tae said walking over. Yeap he finally came to LA and I was happy I made him store manager since Niyla was doing her own thing now and we all supported her but she still works at the shop time to time and I don't mind it girl had her hustle. "Hey Tae" I said laughing he been having the shop so packed lately  girls be running in and out of here to get there hair done and he was a beast with the hair shit.
**

"So how you like pregnant life?" Ari asked laughing with a smile on her face. I shook my head "Girl its good right now but once I blow up whew" I said laughing at the thought myself. I just know I'ma have a lot to say about myself and my insecurity gone kick in full mode. I grabbed my purse when I saw a text from Dave saying he was waiting on me at home. "Oop my man awaits" I said sticking my tongue out. Ari busted out laughing as I grabbed my stuff extra dramatic. Ari pouted as I got into my car laughing at her I pushed the button "Andy coming this morning hopefully so I'll be calling you" I said buckling my seatbelt. She rolled her eyes "I guess but I love you and text me when you make it don't just go hop on Dave's dick" She laughed making me bust out laughing cause that's exactly what I was about to go do. "I love you too and don't hate" I said laughing sticking my tongue out backing out the driveway. I blew my horn twice before I turned the corner.