Part 48

Ari

"Bae wake up" I heard Ra say as he shook me. I mentally rolled my eyes "Leave me alone" I said turning the other way making him smack his lips mumbling some under his breath as he walked away. I raised "Say that again so I can hear," I said as he walked out of the room. He turned around looking at me with a mug "I said you need to get tf up we need to be somewhere" He said quickly rolling his eyes. I looked towards the window and saw it was still dark outside making me mug him as I liked around the bed for my phone to see the time.

"Ramelo Amir it is 4:30 in the morning what I'm getting up for? You know I'm tired as hell" I said looking back on the bed dramatically. When he didn't say anything I looked over at him as he walked out the closet rolling my suitcases. " I got a surprise for you," He said making me smile as he smiled back at me. He knew I loved surprises even if I say I hated them. "Where we going?" I asked getting out of the bed fast walking over to the bathroom to do my hygiene. "For me to know and you to find out so let's move" He said like he was somebody daddy. I mean he was somebody daddy just not mines for right now cause I'm still upset about my sleep but can't want for my surprise. "We picking up Lu right?" I asked coming out of the bathroom seeing him putting on some sweats making me mug him "No fucking sir I see ya print in those" I said making him chuckle like it was funny "You bought me these and he should already be there with G and the gang" He said shutting me up as I nodded my head looking down at him.

A few minutes later we were on our way to the airport even though I was still sleepy I stayed up waiting to see my baby. He stayed at Aries house for the weekend like he always does sometimes of he's not with Karin speaking of her she's been mia for two weeks now and it doesn't sit right with me even the gang notice hearing the door open knocked me of my thoughts. "You good ma? You have been looking out the window the whole ride even when I stopped at k2" he said making me look towards the backseat with a smile on my face seeing the Krispy Kreme box. "I was just thinking about Karin," I said watching him as he took the bags from the trunk. "Right sis really been distant lately," He said mumbling something after walking away with the bags. I paid it no mind walking behind him as he walked up to where the private jet was supposed to be "You can go sit down I know you wanna eat them donuts" He said making me mug him walking off. As we waited I ate three donuts.

"I know that's not my best friend" I heard looking out the doors of the airport seeing Aries running towards me. When she made it to me she jumped in my arms like that big baby she is. "You miss me that much," I said as we pulled apart making her smack her lips. Before she could say some Lu did "Mommy!" He yelled making me turn around with a big smile on my face as he ran towards me. I picked him up kissing all over his face even though he was gone for 2 days it felt like forever to me and I missed my baby. "Look at my big boy," I said kissing his cheek seeing Ra come in "Daddy" Lu yelled wiggling out of my arms making me smile again I loved their relationship most. "Where the jet?" I asked it never took this long for it to come some was up. A few moments later Dave came into view "Let me get y'all bags" He said before kissing Aries grabbing her bags then mushing my head before he grabbed mines. "You so annoying," I said as we all chucked walking towards our PJ but it was a whole new one. " Baby, who jet is this?" Aries asked as we got on it looked better than the one we had a first.