Part 30

It was 3 pm and I was in my room doing my homework before Monday. I was going out with Ari and her brother today since I was the only child here at my aunt's. I missed my mother so much life would've been better if she was here and I wouldn't feel the way I do.

I went and hung out with Ari and her brother. He took us shopping and bought us some food. I didn't want to go back home tonight but Ari was going to her Aunt house today and that's way across town. And my aunt wouldn't let me if I asked she never lets me go anywhere. With her being a addicted I stay at home to nurse her back to health so the house won't at least get burnt down with me or her in it. I said my goodbyes to her and Mike before getting out the car they waited until I got inside to pull off.

It was 10 pm when I heard my room door open. I lifted up wiping my eyes seeing a man standing in my doorway. I backed up on my bed coming alert. "So this the girl?" The man asked talking to somebody in the hallway. I looked at him confused then I heard my aunt speak "Yeah now where're the drugs?" She asked making me speak up "And what the hell he's doing here?" I asked still backed up on my bed.

"She don't look like she wants to fuck with them night clothes on" He said. Making my heart speed up a little as tears came down my eyes "Aunt Michelle what's going on?" I asked. She came into view standing beside the man with a smile on her face "You gone give him something in return for what I need" She said looking over at the man pointing towards me. I grabbed the cover pulling it towards me shaking my head "Sir you need to leave she's a druggie" I said trying to reason with him but he snatched the cover away from me "She's in debt so you got to pay it for her" He said grabbing me by my leg pulling me down towards him

Please HELP ME! No please STOP! He slapped me across my face and put his hands around my neck.

"Be quiet or I'll kill you" He said. I covered my face with my hands. He ripped my shirt open I barely had anything to show being the age I was. But he didn't care

"Help!"

Help Me!"

"Please!"

Pooh? Baby? WakeUp!" I heard G yell shaking me a little. I opened my eyes grabbing him into a hug. He held me tightly I had tears in my eyes sobbing uncontrollably. "You got to calm down before you have an attack" He said rubbing my back smoothly. I took a deep breath before blowing out I repeated the action until I had a steady breathing pattern.

"Don't breathe out nomo" G said shaking his head making me laugh. I hated how he knew how to get me out of a sad mood into a good one. I pushed his shoulder making him chuckle as well looking at me with concern in his eyes. "You scared me yelling in yo sleep you never did that. What you dreamed about?" He asked grabbing my hand rubbing my knuckles. I sigh moving my hand from his being my hands up to my face I let out a breath. "I had a dream about what happened" I said shaking my head I try not to think about it "I haven't dreamed that dream in so long but seeing him again triggered it" I said blowing out a low breath. "Didn't I say don't blow yo breath" He chuckled fanning his face. I mugged him he leaned up placing a kiss on my lips I tried to push him back but that only made him add tongue. I wrapped my arms around his neck "Okay let me do my hygiene" I said pushing him back. "Ouchh!" I yelled rubbing the spot he hit walking into the bathroom slamming the door shut.

"You still mad? G asked as we walked through a Lenox like Mall. I wasn't mad anymore I was just annoyed today for no reason. I shook my head "Let's go over there" I said pointing across the street. He groaned because I pointed to a clothing store I looked at him sideways because he been on that phone since we came out "Why you looking at me like that?" He asked finally looking up at me. I heard his camera click I turned around quickly crossing the street before cars came. " You mad wild" He yelled as I walked in the store.