Part 24

Aries

It's been a month since everything happened everything been good so far Govoni stayed by my side through it all. I couldn't thank him enough he's been nothing but loving and caring through it all. But it's days when I'm fighting my demons trying to stay out of a depressed mood and shut eberybody out.

We were still in the DR the boys been working on getting closer to whoever can find Rim since everything pointed back to him because my dad killed his dad a long time ago. Some hurt won't go away I should've known I was pregnant some signs where there but I had so much going on it slipped my mind to sit down and take a pregnancy test.  Ari even bought some for me back in Bail but we didn't have the time something always popped up.

I been ignoring everyone even Dave. I just want to be left alone until I feel better I sunked into a deep depression from the moment I left the hospital leaving without my baby really opening so many feelings. Dave has been going through it as well I see it but he tries to stay strong around me something I don't need him to be I want to know how he feels as well we barely talk if it isn't "how you feel. You good, I love you" that's it. I want more conversation than that from him it feels like I'm losing him as well I got up from the bed to start my hygiene.

When I was finished I looked at the time on my phone and seen it was almost 7. I got up to cook dinner for us so that we could talk to each other like we use to. Dave bought a house here in DR so we could have our own privacy. The kitchen was my favorite place in the house

I walked in going straight to the fridge to see what I was cooking today

I walked in going straight to the fridge to see what I was cooking today. I was setting up everything date wise since we haven't been on one in a while. I got the pots out connecting my phone to the house speaker and got to cooking before Dave came home. I walked around cooking and singing my favorite song.

And oh, you're gonna love me
You're gonna wanna hug me and squeeze me

Sometimes we say things that we really don't mean
We do things in between the lines
We should do more than stand out
I'm sorry if I made you feel less than who you are
A little insecure, oh, you's a shining star

I wanna spend my nights with you
My life with you, oh baby, babe
Please wait up for me 'til whenever I get home
I know that you're all alone
Thinking 'bout what you're gon' do
I hope that you see it through, ooh, ooh

When I finished with the pasta I put it into the sauce and started on the salmon last so I could cook while I go get dressed. I turned the music off heading to the room to find something more comfortable i wanted to do my makeup since I haven't done it in a while and finally do something to my hair as well. I know I was going through something cause my hair was as well. My birthday was In 2 days I was actually going to do something for it since everybody is here already I even had a surprise.

When I got finish with my makeup and hair I sat my phone up to get a picture I was loving my do. I looked for the one I liked and posted it and sent one to Dave.