Part 11

Omniscient

"We go in here and get the job done no looking back," A said looking at all of them they all nodded their heads. They were going over the plans to take out Mark and whoever he worked with. Over the last month they shot up Aaliyah's shop having it closed down until farther notice so it was only right they take them out.

Pulling up towards Mark warehouse A said a prayer into the earpiece as everybody listened "Father I ask you to watch over my team tonight and that everybody makes it out untouched and forgive us for the sins we're about to make". "Amen" everybody spoke. Dave looked over at her and grabbed her hand knowing both of them haven't done this in a while but the aim still there he just didn't want her to get hurt. While she was in a 2-month coma he missed her it felt longer than it was supposed to feel. "We good aight I got you," Dave said kissing her hand she reached over and grabbed his face kissing his lips like it was there last chance seeing each other and he didn't like that "I love you," she said surprising him cause that's how he felt" I love you too".

Walking into the warehouse shooting as they walked through looking for their target Trey and D took the left side, Clarence and Ari took the right side, while Dave and A took the middle and upstairs.

"Left area clear" D and Trey said in the earpiece. Dave looked over at A nodding his head at her as he's looking at her she shoots behind him " Fuckk" he grabbed his ear she had grazed the tip of his ear by an inch.

"The bottom clear- Ari watch out they heard Clarence in the earpiece A looked at Dave before saying something  "Ari answer me right now" A whisper-yelled into the earpiece. Dave looked at her waiting on a response as well.

"I'm okay aight" Air spoke still laying on the ground because Clarence had pushed her out the way and shot the guy before he could even shoot at them. He pulled her up by her arms they both hugged each other before pouring gas all over the bottom half as they planned.

Dave and A was upstairs tiptoeing around until the heard someone talking I guess the silencers on their guns had left whoever in the room unnoticed of their arrival. A was finna push the door open and shoot until Dave heard a familiar voice he grabbed her arm and listened.

"So you know where she lives?" the voice asked making Dave interested in the conversation than they heard another voice that pissed A off even more "Yeah she's my ex I been following her for some time now" Mark spoke making A hand clutch around her trigger.

"On the count of- Dave got cut off with A kicking the door in shooting whoever she saw first. That being Mark she shot him in the shoulder as he screamed out running into a corner. He didn't know Aaliyah was Kingpin daughter or a hitwomen. Dave dad told him a lie on why he wanted her head.

Dave looked at his father that supposed to be somewhere out of the country. See Dave father was once a Kingpin until he supposedly like his own brother. His brother territory was what he longed for so when he finally killed him the boys stayed loyal to Andrew. They didn't let Allen take over later finding out he killed his own blood. So he left Dave mother to struggle with him and his sister. At a young age he had to be the man of the house growing up that's why he became one of the best hitmen at the age of 16. His mother never approved of is attempt to sell drugs around the age of 13 but it kept food in the house and from them getting put out ever again.

"Allen" Dave spoke shocked also as to why he was planning to kidnap his lady behind his back. "Gavoni" Allen spoke towards him with a laugh "Or should I say Dave" He said clasping his hand together as they both looked into each other eyes.