Part 26

Aries

"Fuck right there" I moaned out as G pounded into me fast massaging onto my breast keeping me in place my eyes rolled to the back of my head from the feeling.

"Like that?" he asked grabbing my neck making me look at him. I nodded my head cause I couldn't find the words I wanted to say he leaned down kissing my lips.

"All fours" He said tapping my leg making me raise up as he stepped back and smacked my ass I looked at him smirking.

"Fuck me" I said looking at him doing a little twerk.

Omniscient

G did exactly what Aries asked him to do. He fucked her and he fucked her hard. He made sure every inch of him was inside of her he loved to see her cream all over him.

Aries began to match his thrust he reached around and played with her clit as well he moved his hand smacking her ass. "Play with it" He said pounding into her.

Aries played with her clit like he said her eyes rolled to the back of her head at the feeling of his tongue against her ass she threw her ass back on him.

" Fuck mamì what you doing to me?" He grunted as his toes started to curl he stuck his thumb in her ass making her moan out.

" Papì pleaseee" She cried out when an orgasm shot through her.

G smirked when she cried out papì boasting his ego that made him go even harder he grabbed her back by her hair pulling her back to his chest whispering freaky shit in her ear while hitting her spot over and over.

"Say it again mamì" He groaned biting at her neck and ear

" Fuckk papì!" She moaned at the feel of him in her stomach

" I love when you call me papì" He moaned smacking her ass.

"You feel so fuckinn good" Aries moaned out she loved when he switched positions he never fucked her in the same position for long he wanted her to feel all of him. He had her bent over the bed with her hands on the floor she laid across a couch that was in front of their bed with her ass up all the way it was doggy style with a twist.

"Fuuuuckk me, Yeesss oh fuuuckk" She screamed biting at the couch pillow.

Aries felt an orgasm coming she lifted up making G pull out of her smacking his lips she pushed him back on the bed

" Yo what you d-"

Licking around the tip she wasted no time spitting on it and putting him all the way in her mouth. She bobbed her head fast letting him hit the back of her throat.

"Shitt" G hissed watching her every move.

Feeling his dick going down her throat made his toes curl she never gave him head like this and at this point he wasn't sure he could handle it.

Grabbing both sides of her face he began fucking her face. He felt his nut coming he started thrusting faster into her mouth than pulled out pulling her up she slide down this shaft both of them letting out a soft moan.

"Ride that shit" He said grabbing his blunt lighting it as she turned around he smacked her ass as she started moving up and down.

"Mhmmm fuckk" Aries moaned she stood on her feet riding him just like he liked it looking back at him she reached under her stroking him as she bounced up and down on him.

"Fuck like that" G grunted watching him go in and out of her.

"I'm cuming" Aries moaned out G moved her hand holding her hips in place as she stood on her feet he thrust upwards fucking her fast.