Part 3

Aaliyah

I woke up feeling Dave's arms around my waist holding me tight as I laid on his chest. I looked up at him he was sleeping with a mug on his face I just stared at him as he slept. " Damn you stared long enough," he said in a raspy voice. I looked away and smirked "Well excuse me you were looking good I had too" I laughed sitting up on the couch. I don't know even remember going to sleep last night we talked the whole night.

I stretched my arms and legs moving around on the couch shit felt good as fuck. " Damn you slept good if you shaking and stretching at the same time" he laughed getting up walking out of the theater room. "Hell yeah you was my pillow" I yelled as he walked out watching the door swing back and forth. I got up to open the door slowly cause I don't want to hit him like I did last night.

He came back into the hall handing me a toothbrush and showed me where the bathroom was that was downstairs. " Damn my breath stank that bad," I said looking at him cause he just handed me the shit and lead me to the bathroom. He just laughed looking good as fuck to me I thought to myself.

" Man I didn't even smell yo shit honestly but I know you want to brush your teeth and I don't want to smell it before you do" he laughed walking away like shit was funny

" Man I didn't even smell yo shit honestly but I know you want to brush your teeth and I don't want to smell it before you do" he laughed walking away like shit was funny. Yeah, that nigga better be lucky he fine cause I would've said some crazy shit and a bitch not trying to act crazy right now cause he doesn't know the half.

I walked out of the bathroom to see him in the kitchen making breakfast. I got happy walking over to him sitting at the island watching him." "What you smiling for crazy," he said looking over his shoulder as he cooked. " I'm happy you cooking I'm starving right now," I said getting up to go grab my phone out of the movie room. When I came back he had my food sitting where I just got up from. He had cooked turkey bacon, eggs, grits, and pancakes I was smiling while I prayed.

In the middle of eating, he kept looking at me and I kept looking down cause this man fine. I wanted to pounce on him so bad and I think he noticed it. " Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him looking down at my food trying to avoid his eyes. " I can't look at you now," he asked getting up from his seat coming to stand in front of me. I turned around in the chair moving my food with me he grabbed my arm turning the chair around I laughed as he grabs my food putting it back on the table.

"What you want man?" I asked looking at him with my head to the side as he looked back at me smirking rubbing his hands together like Birdman. I swear this man can get it if he keeps on playing with me and shit he knows he fine too.

 I swear this man can get it if he keeps on playing with me and shit he knows he fine too