Part 29

2weeks later

Aaliyah

"Bitch I'm nerves!" I was on facetime with Ari telling her I was meeting G's mother today. He finally came to his senses and decided to go visit her and his little sister. "I can tell bitch you calling me at fucking 9 in the morning" She mugged me in the camera with her eyes closed. I sigh I don't know why I was nerves but it was my first time meeting his mother well anybody mother actually. "Okay big mama go back to sleep." I said smiling as she waved me off hanging the phone up.

It was going on 9:30 and we had stuff to handle before we hit the road. An hour drive going to drive me crazy I hate sitting in the car longer than 30mins. "You ready?" G said coming in the room grabbing one of my suitcases. I nodded my head I was going to check on my shop before I leave. It should be almost finished I just wanted to see how things were coming together for the most of it. Hopefully, Neil doesn't do anything stupid since I'm bringing G with me this morning. I still haven't told him about Neil flirting with me. I wasn't entertaining him I just wanted my shop finished I miss doing hair and makeup I know my girls do too.

"Everything good Ms. Gonzalez" Neil smiled as I walked in by myself. I looked around smiling seeing everything coming together like I wanted. "This is nice" I said looking at the walls that were changed but I liked it "Anything for you beautiful" He said looking at me. I only gave a small smile "So when are you gone let m-" He was cut off by G "Pooh it doesn't take that long" G said coming up behind me grabbing my waist. "Wassup man" G said sticking his hand out but Neil ignored it. I gulped hard "Well thank you" I said grabbing G hand "Yeah nigga what she said" G mugged kissing my lips while eyeing Neil. "Let's get going" I said walking with him behind me. This one petty man but I didn't mind it at all.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you" G said when we got in the car. He pushed the button pulling bout the parking spot "Well I don't care about him only you" I said leaning over kissing his lips. "Shit you better" He said looking over at me with a smile. I sat back shaking my head listening to the music that was playing. I really wanted to know what his mom looked like and what her do what she did. She better not be one of them nagging hating ass mothers cause I'll hate to disrespect her if she comes at me the wrong way. That's why I think I never meet Mark's mother she didn't even like her own son but when she needed something he gave it to her like an ass he was.

"You nerves?" I asked G to see what he was gone say. He didn't say anything for a while "Kinda I mean I haven't seen her in a long time or my sister so" He said licking his lips. I squeezed my legs together cause right now wasn't the time but it's like when he licks his lips it goes in slow motion. "Well hopefully things go good" I smiled looking at him as he drove. He stopped at a red light looking over at me with a smirk on his face "Beautiful ass" He licked his lips shaking his head. I couldn't say shit but blush this man really was fine as fuck "Omg Daviddd" I laughed putting my hand over my face "What I can't help it" He chuckled driving off. "Where's your shirt?" I asked when he took off his jacket he had on "I don't need it" he shrugged.